Watford v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You ever been to Watford? Vicarage Road in particular? Or South Oxhey?

You'd understand.

Scum club.

I went in the home end as a young'n and a few fellow Spurs fans were in the stand, generally are at Watford. A mother and her young lad, when we equalised, were physically and verbally abused them and had to be moved by stewards. Kid was no older than 10. I remember this one grotesque looking bloke repeatedly whacking her shoulder from behind. Egged on by the rest of 'em.

Being local I was with a load of Watford mates so I wasn't so easy to spot.

1-1 it finished. Chris Day had a blinder in goal for them.

If it's the game I'm thinking of, I'm pretty sure Chamberlain was in goal and yes he did have a blinder..

If it's the game I'm thinking of, I'm pretty sure Chamberlain was in goal and yes he did have a blinder..
Yea, you're right. Armstrong with the goal. You there as well I take it?

the bloke can't even get the keeper right!
I am sorry, Chris Day was on the bench. I remember him because he is former Spurs. I didn't even get the story right, we took the lead.

That's the problem with teenage memories, they get fuzzy. I can't believe I couldn't get the oppo keeper right in a game 16 years ago. Their fans are still wankers.

the bloke can't even get the keeper right!

There may have been another game but the only way I remember this game is a mate who I went with lived next door to chamberlains parents and kept telling us how shit he was..and of course he had a great game and kept them in it...

Yea, you're right. Armstrong with the goal. You there as well I take it?

I am sorry, Chris Day was on the bench. I remember him because he is former Spurs. I didn't even get the story right, we took the lead.

That's the problem with teenage memories, they get fuzI can't believe I couldn't get the oppo keeper right in a game 16 years ago. Their fans are still wankers.

ah bless, you made a big deal about it though

their fans really ain't, only 1 wanker here x

Last edited:
There! You happy now?

I'll make sure any further thread titles suit your particular delectations.[/QUOTE]

nish to do with me son
but you carry on.

nish to do with me son
but you carry on.
Any thoughts on the game? Or you just here in your capacity as the chairman of the Elton John fanclub?

My Mrs always goes on about that. I can barely remember what happened yesterday but can remember details about games from years ago..she reckons it's the early stages of dementia..
Yea, that's pretty mad recall. It wasn't quite Boaz Myhill that day, but he weren't far off.

Which adds to the trend that shite keepers always tend to up it against us. Or our finishing is shite. I'll believe the former.

[formation=352, Lloris, Dier, Toby, Wimmer, Trippier, Dembele, Waynama, Eriksen, Rose, Alli, Kane][/formation]

Go back to 352 so Dier can cover the right side and allow Trippier to stay forward, get Alli in behind Kane and also allow Rose to be further forward as well.

has Toby got the all clear?, heard ii was his back again

I hope so yesterday we were told it was a virus, you never you know with us. I guess without Toby we might be looking at getting Ben Davies or Carter-Vickers possibly involved.

[formation=352, Lloris, Dier, Toby, Wimmer, Trippier, Dembele, Waynama, Eriksen, Rose, Alli, Kane][/formation]

Go back to 352 so Dier can cover the right side and allow Trippier to stay forward, get Alli in behind Kane and also allow Rose to be further forward as well.
If he is going 3 at the back then that is where Ben Davies plays for Wales, I would go with him.

I drink a round Watford a fair bit and have loads of mates over that way.Never had a problem with their fans,except those pair of tools who wrote the books.
And how can any man not like Geri Halliwell?
There's loads worse.I always judge a group of fans how they act when i am in a pub full of em and they know i am spurs.The hornets have been ok ,in my experience.
I realise everyone has a different history though

Back
Top Bottom