Watford v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watford....if you thought Southampton was a shit hole.
It's the place you may stop to eat and shit before going up North

Like Luton then I guess. People always laugh at Liverpool, Newcastle, Manchester etc but they are proper fun places, some towns on the other hand are truly without character. I come from Barking originally which is shit but Luton and Birmingham would make me a manic depressive.

I recall vividly not having one decent set of defenders and having woeful backups. I feel we are very lucky to have such an outstanding back four, but even more fortunate to have excellent backups. It means I am not worried about suspensions or injuries except against the very biggest clubs.

This is somehow Mike Dean's fault.

tumblr_inline_n41jt1MZGX1qcfut1.gif

If we play to our best should win this. Janssen to score his first, Alli and Son the others Im going for 3 nil Spurs. Elton John will be all miserable because of G Micheal and this will bring
their mood down.

we should absolutely go with 5 at the back for this match. Deeney could be a handful.

Trippier would be much better with some extra help at the back.

Hoping Toby is healthy. I'd go with...
--------------------Hugo
-------------Dier-Toby-Wimmer
Trippier-----------------------------Rose
----------Dembele - Wanyama
------Eriksen-------------------Dele
-------------------Kane

I hear fans on social media saying Toby still has back problems. I feel the club will be desperate to get him in the squad to prove they are telling the truth

If we play like we did for the 70 mins against Southampton then we will probably demolish Watford. If their injury list turns out to be true then I don't even know who they are going to play.

Might be a good time to give Danny Rose a rest. Massive game coming up against Chelsea, where we'll need both our first choice full backs very fit. I suppose it's a bit too much change, given Jan and Kyle's suspensions, plus some think we could use Ben Davies as a 3rd CB.

It'd be pretty bad to lose Danny to a preventable injury at this crucial point in the season. Am I taking Watford too lightly?

i think that we wil win, but won't be a walk in the park.

I agree, but 3 points is 3 points, don't have to be pretty, but I think we will be to strong for them in midfield, and hopefully Kane and Ali will convert some of there chances, 1-3 for me. Jannsen to come on when we are 1-2 up with 15 mi utes left and get his firs goal from open play

i think that we wil win, but won't be a walk in the park.

Type of team we will dominate but with Deeney and Ighalo they do have on their day a resonable attack at least in a blunt smash and grab sense.

Watford are a resilient little club but if we play 80% or more of our potential we should pick up the points. Long as Toby is back I don't see a defensive issue.

Back
Top Bottom