Watford v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Comfortable win for us

Worked with a few Watford fans and most have been complete Dicks

Remember the 5-2 fa cup win after which I had a field day!

I hope Dele and Kane run circles around Kaboul especially after his interview with the fail. You weren't disrespected. You just got showed your place after trying to start a rebellion against Poch with Capoue and Ade. Cunt.

I hope Dele and Kane run circles around Kaboul especially after his interview with the fail. You weren't disrespected. You just got showed your place after trying to start a rebellion against Poch with Capoue and Ade. Cunt.

Still at least Kaboul had the last laugh.... playing at the dizzy heights of Watford...................:sonpoint:

"
icon1.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by V Crabro
Very first thing I read in the match thread when I dropped in to a Spurs messageboard:

"Loathe this dirty club and their scum fans."

No point in beating about the bush!
Was it that SS Billy who frequented our last match thread v Spuds"

Met one Watford fan in my life. He supports both Woolwich and Watford.

What the fuck does any of that even mean?! Watford are a pointless club. It's a fucking insult that we need to waste our time playing these non entities

And being too dim to understand how offside works. Never seen a centre back pay less attention to where the rest of his back 4 are. He chases the guy with the ball like a 5 year old.

Comfortable win for us

Worked with a few Watford fans and most have been complete Dicks

Remember the 5-2 fa cup win after which I had a field day!

Yes I remember being in the lower shelf that day and getting pelted by a deluge of hailstones. The cunt stewards blocked us of from seeking shelter in the concourse. The game was stopped for about 10 mins.

Ighalo was very quiet this season. Hope he doesn't decide to make a comeback on Sunday.

I guess it's pretty sad being a Watford fan, more yids in your town than your own king I reckon

The brewers, no we are the blues, no let's call ourselves the hornets now as we are now playing in black an gold, no let's make that yellow and add a hornet to our badge after Harry the hornet, fuck it get rid of the wasp and put a male red dear instead and add a bit of red.
Let's sign Capoue

Back
Top Bottom