Watford @ Wembley. 30/01

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No excuses.... LET'S JUST FUCKING SMASH 'EM!

was gonna put summit derogatory about Troy Deeney... but decided to rise above it.

Let's just win for US... regardless of what implications it has for anyone else!

Hornets are close enough, right?
:sonlol:

g3qxw9d4bbzz.jpg

No excuses.... LET'S JUST FUCKING SMASH 'EM!

was gonna put summit derogatory about Troy Deeney... but decided to rise above it.

Let's just win for US... regardless of what implications it has for anyone else!

You're right to disagree Henry Hotspur Henry Hotspur ...let's NOT win tomorrow... let's hand the initiative back to City... who wants to win anyway?

**Unless you hit 'disagree' by mistake, in which case, Soz!

**I take it allllll back! :pochbye:

Last edited:
Huge game, but every game is. Top 4 is all we really have to focus on now. As disappointed I am that we’re out of all the cups, players got a rest that needed it.

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Dier - Winks
Lucas - Eriksen - Lamela
Son

Not sure on Sissoko’s fitness, but we could do with him.
If Sissoko's fit swap him with Dier, at least for 60 70 mins. That team should compete with Watford, just hope we turn it around and city dropped 3 points

Win the game and we go 4 games ahead of United and 3 of Woolwich.

After tonight's matches though there can be no assumptions.

Hopefully Pochettino's stout defence of his record and the players, will yield a tour de force performance.

A clean sheet would be nice that's for sure.

FUCK Liverpool's narrative... WE have our own initiative tomorrow...

I'm sure Leicester will find a way to throw the game tomorrow... after all, they have a few favours to repay from a few seasons ago... but THAT'S not our concern now...
Finishing as high as possible is...

And after the week we've had, I GENUINELY think the team KNOW they now owe it to us to deliver a result.. if only to justify Poch's statements after going out of both Cups in quick succession.

Win 4 very winnable games in our next 4 and with the other big 5 playing eachother each of the 3 weekends coming I've roughly worked it out that we'll either be one or two of, at a bare minimum based on the expectation the other top 5 win their other so called lesser games:

6 points behind Liverpool

2nd either 1 point or 4 points ahead of City

12 points clear of Man U

10 clear of Woolwich

7 points clear of Chelsea

What a huge spell for us. 4 wins an absolute must with our fixtures getting more difficult after that game vs Burnley away

Back
Top Bottom