WBA (H) JAN 14th - 1230 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pulis_bus.png

Well we can have no excuses for this game.

A long period of inaction and plenty of time to get any euphoria from the Chelsea win out of the system.

This is always a hard match for us and McCLean always seems to up his game and present us with problems.

Another win please and one which would serve to stamp our footprint all over that top 4 and give that blue rabble a real thing to think about.

The temperament of our team has changed. If its becuse the calming influence of Wanyama or we havnt got Lamela tearing around upsetting the opposition, . Its happened? Overall we are much calmer, proffessional and together. This is reflecting in our performances.

Alli is calmer and staying out of troubler, Dier is back to his majestic self. We seem to be thinking, , collectivly as one. Winks adds that youthful buzz ( I know we are a young team) and Poch seems better prepared tactically.

This will be our strenghts against WBA which will result in a win.

--------------------Lloris-------------------
Walker----Toby---------Jan------Rose
--------------Dier-------Dembele--------
N'Koudou--------Dele---------Eriksen
-----------------------God--------------------

Gorgeous Georges' direct, pacey running will provide something different, which is probably needed against a Pulis side that knows how to stifle us. He's in form and gives an even stronger bench to utilise in the 2nd half. I'd drop Wanyama to the bench, despite him not putting a foot wrong this season as I think we'll dominate possession to an extent that Dier's passing will be a better weapon than Wanyama's tackling and positioning. Also gives us an option of the bench to kill the game late on if we're only 1 up.

Scrappy 1-0 win. Kane.

...and the Spurs go marching on.

Way too many 1-1 1-1 1-1's over the past few seasons...

WE'VE GOT UNFINISHED BUSINESS... WE FUCKING WIN THIS ONE, UNDERSTAND?

:llorishowudoin::roseunsure::tobyarm::dembelewtf::wanyama::allitongue::kanegoal: :pochserious2:

--------------------Lloris-------------------
Walker----Toby---------Jan------Rose
--------------Dier-------Dembele--------
N'Koudou--------Dele---------Eriksen
-----------------------God--------------------
Hoddle getting his boots back on then is he...?
There is, and always will be... only One God... per-leeeeease!

Mind you, there is also Harry 'Hotspur' Kane... who you may have been confusing him with!

...unless you meant Janssen up top??

:kanehand:

Hoddle getting his boots back on then is he...?
There is, and always will be... only One God... per-leeeeease!

Mind you, there is also Harry 'Hotspur' Kane... who you may have been confusing him with!

...unless you meant Janssen up top??

:kanehand:
I would hate Harry to be associated with that uber-cunt Harry Hotspur.

Wasn't alive to fully appreciate Hoddle.

Harry Kane is my God.

32620d4cd473074edee951bd374f509e.gif

Odd sentence.
You got the words pretty and dull in the same sentence about football with AVB.
Turgid and dull, excruciating and dull, boring and dull........ but not pretty.......ever!
When you think of the team he inherited he has to be the worst manager we've had in my lifetime, worse than the wanker in a raincoat.

I said that last season when we were 1-0 for so long... and then look what happened!

Nothing less than a 5 goal cushion will do on Saturday!!

...then again, I'd take 2-0 right now!
We will win on Saturday, Im so sure of it. We are rested, on form, everyone fit and, Im sure, up for it. When they played us last season they were fighting the drop and needing every single point. They are a different team this time around, they are better so more likely to be accepting of a game of football. They may park up or try to come at us, whatever, we will beat them. Trust me, Im a Soothsayer.

Back
Top Bottom