We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PPS. No matter what happens tomorrow night, I want you all to know that I love you all. Really. (No, not in that way, cretinousgoat cretinousgoat ).

The match will be played, and someone (please please let it be Hugo) will lift a trophy, and we will either all be over the moon, or sick as a parrot.

But over the past 5+ years I have come to know you all as brothers (and sisters, Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman ) in arms. Each and every one of you has made me laugh out loud and you have got me through some tough times in my life - I completed multiple tours in Afghanistan and it has taken a while to ‘iron out the wrinkles’ in my mental health.

You will never know how much the bollocks that gets spouted on here has helped me - but it’s honestly the closest thing I found to military ‘bantz’ I have found since becoming a civvy.

Sorry for being a big old softie, but I suppose all I want to say is, wherever you are and whoever you are with - enjoy the the ride and .....

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!
What a lovely post. If you're going to the stadium tomorrow come and join us in the Dispensary.

I read that we've conceded 17 goals in UCL and 7 of them have come in the first 15 minutes of the game. So we need a good start. Eventually score one or two in the first 15 minutes. :pochsmirk:

I read that we've conceded 17 goals in UCL and 7 of them have come in the first 15 minutes of the game. So we need a good start. Eventually score one or two in the first 15 minutes. :pochsmirk:
I was just thinking about this before. We need to not concede early because we know they are going to come out all guns blazing. Survive the first 15 minutes without conceding and our chances of a good result are that much better.

I had theatre tickets booked for tonight, when all I wanted to do was spend the evening on here, sharing memories and thoughts with you all. Tomorrow night is either going to be the best or the worst time of our lives. But I hope that if things don't go for us, people are kind to each other.
It's a good time to be a Spurs supporter, hopefully tomorrow night, it's going to be simple the best.
BIG DAY tomorrow. I'm going to try to get some beauty sleep (sure as heck need it), as shut-eye has been a tad elusive in the last week or two.
I wish I had a crystal ball, so I could know if I'm going to enjoy tomorrow or not!
COYS

Oh lord, the tapirs are performing. It’s fascinating - the strange little barking noises they make.

They are moving away from the lake now - into the woods. I wonder what spooked them? They have no natural predators in Buckinghamshire as far as I know.

As far as I can gather they have one large spokesman who shouts out the orders, and the rest follow. Anyway, they’ve all retreated into the woods beyond the lake, and I’ll never find them in there tonight.

It certainly makes a change from when I first moved in here and they broke in and stole my stereo.

Last edited:
My first cup final I attended was 1973 league cup final, and later today I'll be in the east stand and feeling just as excited as I did back then as a 12 year old.
I shaved my head for the semi- final and that worked so I've done the same tonight, so I'll be sporting a no1 for the game!😀
Ive a feeling the atmosphere around the ground is going to be really special, enjoy the occasion everyone I'm bloody buzzing!!
COYS

ezWYBYt.png

I.am.wasted

I'm watching this with my bampa who is the reason I support spurs.

If we win it will the greatest moment of my life, all I can think is about us winning and it is the hope that kills you, to be fair Liverpool are an unbelievable team right now but I don't give a fuck, please give be me this one moment in my life.

I hope you all have a unbelievable day, love you all

Back
Top Bottom