We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve always thought if Kane had to start then you’d play Lucas over son based on form.

We have been more nervy than anything and that has translated to very poor use of some decent possession.

No way Kane should have started. Strange how managers make their decisions.

But we are well in the game. Just need to believe and calm down.

Been an absolutely shocking game too.

D8ADAWJW4AEBIdZ.jpg

A particular highlight.

Apart from the sublime brilliant pass that got us here
You mean the one neither his teammates, his manager, nor many sharp viewers think was meant? That pass? do you give him credit for the 'pass' for the first goal too?

Got a feeling we are going to concede early, what happens after that I really ain’t got a clue,I do know we can do this, it’s going to take a Herculean effort like we’ve never seen before but this is a game that we’ve never seen before.

I’m nervous, I don’t mean normal nervous I mean CousinEddie CousinEddie nervous with bows and ribbons on.
I’ve never known a game like it, this is massive, this is crazy, this is emotions I’ve never witnessed before..
I pray to god that we do this,. This will change all our lives forever, we deserve this, we have pulled off results no one dreamed we could have.

Pleas Spurs just this one massive effort..

COYS!!!!!},

Well I did predict an early goal.. Nothing has changed regarding what happens next. We can still do this

As always Poch will adjust us at half time. 1 goal down is no problem. Not seen a proper replay but that pen looked soft as anything to me.

Not really sure we need to adjust much. (Unless you mean make a sub)

We just need to pass to a player in white.

Back
Top Bottom