We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Barca fan out of my cave after the biggest bottlejob in our history since Roma.

Bought a retro Tottenham jacket and will be wearing it during UCL final day and once every year on the anniversary of your final win.

Do what what my club couldn't and destroy the red terror and save football.

Morning all.
I share everyone’s excitement and giddy nervousness, which is why I can’t sleep, but I wish I didn’t . And I hope the manager and players aren’t acting like this.
We need to get away from this ‘kid before Christmas’ and ‘once in a lifetime’ hysteria. The dippers are laughing at us.
This is a new era, win or lose tonight it’s a new era.
We are a big club now, one of the worlds top 10 in terms of wealth and infrastructure, one of the big 6 in the biggest league in the world, and with a proud history; we are in the CL final because we deserve to be, and we wil be back here again next year, or the year after or the year after that. It’s great to be here but it is not a one-in-a-thousand event, it’s a one-in-ten.
The dippers believe they have every right to be here and they believe they deserve to win it and that they will win it. We shouldn’t be mocking that attitude, it’s what we should believe.
Perhaps that feeling only comes with years of finals and experience.....
Enjoy if we win, but remember that if we lose we’ve grown enormously as a club and will be back again. This is not a Leicester winning the league freak show, we are here because this is the stage we deserve to be on and we will stay on, it’s a new era.

Liverpool fans suggesting that, if we were to prevail, we would be the worst team ever to win it because of our 13 league defeats would do well to remember that, in 2005, the last time they won it, they lost 14 games in the league.

:vdvshh:

Atletico have just held a news conferencere:

"Earlier this week we received a letter from Liverpool Football Club, stating:

"Oi, why da fuck 'ave we been given da fucken poxy little changing room? We're fucken European royalty! Your poxy little club should be 'onoured to 'ave us play in your shyte little stadium. You're a little club that ain't ever won notin', yous guys are da fucken Spurs of Spain. Bottlin' cunts! Give doze shyte tory cockney cunts da little one. We want da fucken big one cos we're da fucken biggest club in da fucken world. If yous don't, we'll go on the rob in Madrid and push all of yous cunts in fountains. Come on the Redmen!"

A reporter then asked if that was the reason they'd given the home changing room to Liverpool.

"Hell, no, We saw how the Spurs players trashed the City and Ajax changing room and we didn't want them to do that to our home one, but they can smash up the away one as much as they want when they beat those Scouse cunts. Come on you Spurs!"

Last edited:
D7qgyBDWwAMvufb.jpg

Last post from me, at least until I get to the ground.
Please, please, please let this be an historic day for our Club, the love of our lives for a big number of us.
Not wearing any make up, as I know I'll be crying one way or the other later tonight.
For once, can people just get on, support the team, and just generally be kind to each other - after all we are all Spurs on here.
Hope to see you a number of you in the Dispensary later today.
COYS

Hi. I am a Madrid citizen (atletico supporter and spurs too!!). In case any of you is coming to Madrid and is looking for hosting, my brother has a very nice house in the suburbs, including a private pool. Up to 4 people, two beedrooms, transport from airport to home an viceversa included. If you are interested please contact me ([email protected] or whatsapp +3639200600).

IN case this is not the right place to post it, i am really sorry.
Can you guarantee that I won't be woken up in the middle of the night with your testicles resting on my forehead?

Got my tickets earlier today, had an amazing sense of joy and emotion holding them ! Sad or what ? A trip to the club shop with my two girls and a good few £££ later I am still feeling shocked.

Spurs in the Champions League Final. It’s fan fucking tastic is it not ?

Was chatting to a Liverpoo fan yesterday, there seems to be a confidence that they will squash us. Made me think ( alongside fuck you ) that maybe the way to win this is not the Spurs way.

Maybe we need to shut the game down first half and pick them off in the second half for a scrappy 1-0. I’d take that. The glory is in the win. Not the performance, although that would make Bill Nick spin in his grave.

I think we'd all take a one goal win but I'd really love to see us smash them. 5-0 up with 30 minutes to play and our players start taunting theirs, calling them "bottlers* ect, and a bench to bench melee happens with Poch knocking out a couple of Klopp's teeth. Then, after the final whistle, Dele swaps shirts with Salah, then wipes his arse with it and throws it on the ground.

Been lurking on this forum for months and thought what better time to write a first post, than on the eve of our first meteoric Champions League win!

Excited does not begin to cover it.

Biggest Spurs game I can remember in my lifetime. Time to silence the haters and the talk of ‘bottlers’

Watching the final with my dad as we may never get this far again. Decided we are gonna get a lot of beer in and watch it at home. Debated going to the ground but figured drinking whenever you like with your loved ones is the best way to watch this game.

However my mate wants to go out and watch it. I said he should go to the social. Listened to a bit of the pod today but not sure where it’s being shown. Anyone know?
Will be watching it at home with my grandad the reason I support Spurs. This could get emotional.
Exactly this. You are spot on about experiencing this with Family. Weather permitting, I'm turning this into a family/mates BBQ. By the time the game is over I will be either extactic with the win, or too numb to care if it doesn't come off.
COYS.
I'm not just saying this 'cos I don't have any left..
But those of you still lucky enough to have Dads/Grandad's to share this occasion with... SHARE it with them... enjoy this MOMENTOUS moment in YOUR and our club's history...

it may be the only chance we get... so soak it up and SAVOUR EVERY SECOND!

I'll be one of the numerous 'orphans' descending on N17... to spend the day with friends in and around the ground... but fuck me I wish I had some Parents/Grandparents left to share this with.

Enjoy the day... and don't take ANYTHING for granted!
This may be the only chance we get!

Fucking COME ON YOU SPURS!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom