We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still bitter we fucked him off.

Just a bitter dour cunt in general...

Won a shed-load, got paid handsomely doing it.... Gravy train media job til retirement.... Why's the cunt so fucking miserable all the time.... Same as Mark 'I'm a football manager, honest guv' Hughes amongst others.

Fuck off.

Last edited:
Bricking it but believe the boys will give it everything, I'm confident liverpool will have to play the game of their lives to beat us.

Big shout out to fans over 35/40
Weve suffered so much down the years. That will be wiped out in a heartbeat if we do the business. COYS.

Last edited:
I'll be doing a live stream of my pre-op groin shave via face-twitter-gram, but I don't think that's what he had in mind tbh....

tenor.gif

These are the teams Liverpool beat on their way to their first European Cup:

Crusaders, Trabzonspor, St. Étienne, FC Zürich, Borussia Mönchengladbach

Not one single team of note. In truth, they just had the fortune to be good at a time when whoever was English Champions was almost guaranteed to win the European Cup or be very unlucky or subject to dubious officiating not to.

And as for their 2005 victory.

They needed to beat Olympi-fucking-akis while we needed to get a result in the Nou Camp.

They got past Juve with a boring 0-0 away after a 2-1 home win in the quarters, whilst we got past a state funded Man City in what's considered by many as one the greatest and most dramatic games of football ever played.

And they're the only team to ever make a Champions League final without having scored a single legitimate goal, even a penalty, in a semi final, with that ridiculous ghost goal against Chelsea "winning the tie", Compare that to our epic 6 goal encounter with Ajax, complete with 96th minute winner.

And Milan played them off the park for 110 out of 120 minutes in the final The most unworthy winners in the history of the tournament. It wasn't the Miracle of Istanbul, it was the Aberration of it.

We need to smash these cunts and laugh at the sight of Souness, Macmanaman, Carragher and all these other Scouse pundits squirming in their seats as we lift the trophy.

I still have no idea why people hold this absolute twats analysis in any light other than pointless, he was an early day Robbie savage, just ran round kicking people, and an absolutely hideous manager, I’d rather take football advice off a fucking garden gnome
Yes he was a dirty bastard but he was also a brilliant player. Still a dick though.

Back
Top Bottom