We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Latest RAWK GEM

"I had a dream. An antelope was nibbling grass on a quiet savanna, then suddenly a pack of hungry lions came charging out of some long grass. The pack were led by two of the swiftest and hungriest beasts I've ever seen. Before the antelope could think of running, it was down on the ground and pinned by the neck never to get back up. The hungry pride then feasted until they were satisfied and returned triumphant to their homeland.

Not sure what this has to do with Saturday's match, but it must mean something, right?"

:pochshock2:

Latest RAWK GEM

"I had a dream. An antelope was nibbling grass on a quiet savanna, then suddenly a pack of hungry lions came charging out of some long grass. The pack were led by two of the swiftest and hungriest beasts I've ever seen. Before the antelope could think of running, it was down on the ground and pinned by the neck never to get back up. The hungry pride then feasted until they were satisfied and returned triumphant to their homeland.

Not sure what this has to do with Saturday's match, but it must mean something, right?"

bTfibC9.jpg

Pochettino and Mourinho are pretty friendly, I think it started with a shared interest in wine

But Mourinho is Chelsea through and through and he takes great delight whenever we fail. However I just had a thought that because Wenger is in the studio Mourinho might fake it and over celebrate a Tottenham win just to wind up Wenger. I can definitely see him doing that

Thinking logically (well it is in my head anyway) i reckon...

Lloris
Trippier- Toby-Jan- Rose
Winks - Sissoko
Moura- Alli - Eriksen
Son

and then bring on Kane around the hour mark for Winks and revert to this.

Lloris
Trippier - Toby - Jan - Rose
Alli- Sissoko - Eriksen
Son - Moura
Kane

The Harrys aren't gonna be 100% match fit.
Start with Winks and get control of the midfield.
Kane on for Winks in the second half and possibly extra time when we need to really go for it against weary Liverpool legs after chasing Moura and Son around for an hour.

100% fit and you'd have Kane and Winks on the field for the whole duration of the cup final. But Poch still has to manage their game time.

Latest RAWK GEM

the turnstyles staff in madrid better shit themselves

I'll be doing a live stream of my pre-op groin shave via face-twitter-gram, but I don't think that's what he had in mind tbh....

I can half understand the 'LOL's.... But I am deeply concerned about those of you that gave this post a like.

:pochshock:

Back
Top Bottom