We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Closing registration, locking it down. I'll deal with the (glorious?) mess this place is in tomorrow. Have a good one. Let's do this. Fucking come on you Spurs!

I'll be at WHL for the match so wont see the shit show in here until tomorrow! I still haven't seen the new stadium in person, so it'll be all kinds of new experiences for me tonight. Absolutely rattled with nerves right now. I'm not a drinker either so I can't numb the anxiety away, I'll be feeling every second of it.

I just hope they do themselves and all of us proud. Just give a performance worthy of the occasion, the rest will take care of itself. You've already given so much to get here boys, but just one more time, one last big push, and then you can rest. You'll be heroes, forever.

COYS!

I'll be at WHL for the match so wont see the shit show in here until tomorrow! I still haven't seen the new stadium in person, so it'll be all kinds of new experiences for me tonight. Absolutely rattled with nerves right now. I'm not a drinker either so I can't numb the anxiety away, I'll be feeling every second of it.

I just hope they do themselves and all of us proud. Just give a performance worthy of the occasion, the rest will take care of itself. You've already given so much to get here boys, but just one more time, one last big push, and then you can rest. You'll be heroes, forever.

COYS!
Enjoy tonight and take it all in, the stadium is a beauty, but also remember this is not a freak accident is being in the final, we belong here! Whatever happens tonight win or lose , we can all be proud of the fact we now truly belong at this level, the ride has only just started!

I still feel Poch is going to fuck Liverpool over with tactics, I really do. Not predicting 4-0 or anything but I do think we will beat them and our goals could come from any player, we have quality throughout.

Back
Top Bottom