Wear white on Saturday

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Benjamin Benjamin I know you meant well, but if you've posted over 2000 messages on here then by now you must know that most of us are a right bunch of cynical cunts who will ridicule any attempt to artificially drum up atmosphere, even if it's a good idea.

And fuck Flav Flav too. I follow no man. Especially a flat cap wearing, mockney, Ryan Gosling wannabe, messiah complex, self righteous prick

Just joking I love you. please don't ban me :adebaehug:
You forgot cravat fancier.

This is an American sports thing. Therefore it's not likely to catch on, and might not even be welcome. As an American Spurs fan myself, I have no desire for the experience to be Americanized. It's one of the few remaining things in the world that isn't, which Is at least part of the appeal for me.

Might as well have cheerleaders and yell "GO SPURS!!"

I wish the away fans (yes, I have been to away games, no I don't go regularly - bite me) would tie the blue and white bar scarves around their wrists and swing them above their heads - that isn't difficult to do and looks quality...

I wish the away fans (yes, I have been to away games, no I don't go regularly - bite me) would tie the blue and white bar scarves around their wrists and swing them above their heads - that isn't difficult to do and looks quality...

hmmm that's a bit gooner / scouse for me.

Spurs fans are better at making noise and kicking the shit out of some isolated home fans.

hmmm that's a bit gooner / scouse for me.

Spurs fans are better at making noise and kicking the shit out of some isolated home fans.

Balls. My first match was '85 and the fans were swinging scarves in Paxton and jumping up and down like no one's business. It was quality. Never, ever seen Woolwich doing that.

MVC-002S_LG.jpg

all white like this old chelsea away kit?

Pardon my away day ignorance, but in certain cities/towns isn't there a safety aspect of flying the flag of "I'm a Spurs fan" to the opposition?

People who wear shirts are generally left alone but there always some twat that'd have a pop.

It was an unwritten rule to leave shirt wearers alone but times have changed I guess.

Is it necessary to tie them to your wrist?

Back
Top Bottom