Welcome to 'Club Mourinho'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Rocktopus

🎃🦇🎃🦇🎃
At Club Mourinho we welcome Mourinho supporters from all over the world, serving up such favourites as:

Real Madrid were high scorers

Success at Porto proves he's not a chequebook manager

And of course the daily 'Chef's Special, but not as Special as the Special One'

Enjoy an atmosphere where you can exchange your favourite memories without being troubled by the indigenous supporters who claim to know more about Mourinho's latest stop-off for daft reasons like 'watching the team for years' or being more impartial because they 'support the team, not just the manager'.

None of that dreadful stuff here :mourcheeks:

Sit back, relax, and enjoy everything we have to offer at 'Club Mourinho'

:mourthumb:

Mourinho was a success at Man United, they haven't won a trophy since he left.

Mourinho was right to freeze Pogba out, Pogba is too ill-disciplined to play a central role in a truly great team.

The fact that he integrated Scott McTominay means Mourinho has got a stellar record with youth, and you cannot criticize him for that anymore. Also, he gave McTominay a made-up award, so there's that.

Mourinho never sold Salah - Conte did.

Also, Mourinho never wanted to get rid of Lukaku and de Bruyne, they just wanted to leave because of concerns for playtime. How was he supposed to know they would get unhappy without playtime? Anyway, Chelsea won the PL + League Cup double this year, so getting rid of two players who, right now, are probably in the top 5 of footballers worldwide was totally worth it.

Mourinho rotated Martial and Rashford on the left flank because he said none could be trusted to be No.9, and time has proven him right on that one.

Mourinho's tactics aren't outdated, modern players are just too daft to understand them.

Mourinho doesn't struggle in the third year, he just gets sacked before he has the chance to do very well. So far, in his only completed third seasons, he won FA Cup + League Cup double with Chelsea and only a 90th minute equalizer prevented him from winning Copa del Rey with Real.

All his former players actually love Mourinho, among them Fabregas and Hazard, the latter of which said he would like to be reunited with Mou one day.

Mourinho's method of improving players and keeping them on their toes by simply freezing them out for a full year while refusing to sell them is brilliant and totally cost-effective.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did I do, guys?

When you see the scenes surrounding Taylor and his family's arrival at Budapest airport, where he was set upon by Roma supporters, this is why Mourinho must face the most severe of sanctions.

He plays up all the time, and there are consequences to his over-dramatization.

A dusgusting egotistical individual.

Last edited:
"We were blown away by Jose's desire to win and his passion for the game: no matter how many trophies he has won, his primary focus is always on the next one. He possesses the knowledge, experience and leadership to compete at all levels.

"We are supremely confident Jose will be the perfect coach for our project, for both our immediate and long-term future."

Tiago Pinto, Roma Chairman.

I've heard this before.

Let's all raid the Roma forums and tell them what they have to look forward to.

1 he will come with smiles, he will joke with the media and be cheeky. Fans and players will initially buy into the sociopath.

2 he will push players hard at first and maybe get a response like Dele

3 He will get a few decent wins against average opposition playing basic boot and run counter attacking.

4 He will do well in cup because for some reason Jose always gets shit teams in draws the lucky barstard.

5 slowly but surely he will alienate players. He will make out these players are either crap or not playing ball.

6 Over time his basic tactics and total lack of attacking thinking will annoy more players. The fans will think their squad is a pile of shit and needs a total rebuild from the ground up.

7 fitness level of the players starts dropping and results turn. The crap football is now met with crap results. Jose fan boys will blame the owners for not buying players from other teams.

8 The end game is here. Jose throwing fans, players and the club under the bus to protect his reputation. The gaslighting will work and some fans will think it’s not his fault. The fan base is now divided or against him.

9 he is finally sacked and it is just a big relief, the soap oprah is over and we can move one. The shit squad can suddenly play football again as if by a miracle from god.

10 Jose looks for his next victim.

This thread will be funny when we get top 4 and two trophies
515das.jpg

I am still on the "Mou out camp" but just as with mocking our players, I see this thread totally pointless and of low taste / childish. He is still manager of my beloved Spurs and until that is the fact I will hope his team is doing well and at the end of 90, Spurs have scored more goals than whatever teams we play against.

But speech is free and whatever boats your goats or how did they say it :D .
You're pointless, low taste, and childish.

:king:

Joking. I'm not even anti-Mourinho. Just thought it would be nice for his fan boys to gather.

Mourinho was a success at Man United, they haven't won a trophy since he left.

Mourinho was right to freeze Pogba out, Pogba is too ill-disciplined to play a central role in a truly great team.

The fact that he integrated Scott McTominay means Mourinho has got a stellar record with youth, and you cannot criticize him for that anymore. Also, he gave McTominay a made-up award, so there's that.

Mourinho never sold Salah - Conte did.

Also, Mourinho never wanted to get rid of Lukaku and de Bruyne, they just wanted to leave because of concerns for playtime. How was he supposed to know they would get unhappy without playtime? Anyway, Chelsea won the PL + League Cup double this year, so getting rid of two players who, right now, are probably in the top 5 of footballers worldwide was totally worth it.

Mourinho rotated Martial and Rashford on the left flank because he said none could be trusted to be No.9, and time has proven him right on that one.

Mourinho's tactics aren't outdated, modern players are just too daft to understand them.

Mourinho doesn't struggle in the third year, he just gets sacked before he has the chance to do very well. So far, in his only completed third seasons, he won FA Cup + League Cup double with Chelsea and only a 90th minute equalizer prevented him from winning Copa del Rey with Real.

All his former players actually love Mourinho, among them Fabregas and Hazard, the latter of which said he would like to be reunited with Mou one day.

Mourinho's method of improving players and keeping them on their toes by simply freezing them out for a full year while refusing to sell them is brilliant and totally cost-effective.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did I do, guys?
Out of interest, fancy starting a thread in the “General Football” section about German football? I have some key questions. Like, are Dortmund your version of The Victims, a naff trendy fanboyz juggernaut of misplaced romanticism? Are Leipzig the quintessential plastic representation of Satan on our beautiful footballing planet? And, as an 1860 Munich fan, given you’re in the lower leagues whilst your rivals are arguably the best team in the world right now, are you all on hard drugs and excessive alcohol even at breakfast time?

I love seeing us dominated by teams above us or around us in the table.
I love seeing us lose to our rivals
I love seeing us sit back and not attack at all until the last few minutes

Can I join the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom