Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can anyone confirm whether the e-ticketing site is working for them at the moment?
The pop up message letting you know what queue number can buy tickets is there for me but I can't get past it. And the tab in chrome says Please Wait- eTickets. It's currently saying numbers 1-55,000 can buy ST's at the moment. I wonder if they have actually sold out in this window?

Can anyone confirm whether the e-ticketing site is working for them at the moment?
The pop up message letting you know what queue number can buy tickets is there for me but I can't get past it. And the tab in chrome says Please Wait- eTickets. It's currently saying numbers 1-55,000 can buy ST's at the moment. I wonder if they have actually sold out in this window?

The ring of doom has disappeared. Be patient & i'm sure it will be ok. Might be loads of Yids 'bargain hunting' :levylol:

I had to wait almost 45 mins. No doughnut of doom - just said 'please wait' and then boom I was in.

Reserved my seat in level 5 -cheapest I think/hope - end of row I think/hope - the seating plan was not very clear on my pc.

Mega excited. Now just need a couple of top signings......

29c9m5f.png

55,000!!!
Does make me feel somewhat disappointed at the lack of uptake for the initial 18k.
I would like to know the reason for not taking one, not in a malicious way, but how we can convert those to taking one and making the ground fuller more regularly.

I also think they should have a lower price rate for 16 to 25 years olds in the wall. We need more young fans in the games. I'm 32 and I often felt like one of the youngest at WHL.

Haha no way - I said exactly that in the Trust survey
(We went to the same school hence the laughter)

Scott THFC Scott THFC Looking at that we must be close to selling out. 28.3k in the lower tier leaves 9.7k to shift.

Looks like half of Club Wembley sold (19 full blocks & 3 almost sold along with bits & bobs) which comes to around 8k. No availability in 6 of the upper blocks with 2 others almost sold.

Can't be far off unless i am not allowing for some corporate aspect?

20kwqo0.png

2411ill.png

Latest availability

I take it that's what seats are available as opposed to how many season tickets are still available. I mean they've made more seats available to ST buyers than the number of season tickets they are actually allocating. The left over seats after the ST allocation is complete will just go on members/general sale?

I take it that's what seats are available as opposed to how many season tickets are still available. I mean they've made more seats available to ST buyers than the number of season tickets they are actually allocating. The left over seats after the ST allocation is complete will just go on members/general sale?

Thats my understanding. They made all the lower & club seats available - that is 50.8k seats alone (less away allocation/spill over in 112-119, say circa 6k). The upper holds 39.2k & i guess 1/3 of that is up for grabs so 13k. So looks like around 58k all told for 38k ST.

Get in!!! All done... for 24 hours at least... now just got to find some cash.
2 tickets in block 545 reserved (no idea what these will be like)! As someone else mentioned, couldn't justify the extra for Club Wembley so thought i'd spend the extra money on binoculars.

Looking forward to next season now!

got my 13 year old a season ticket but changed mine from the previous window from 3 to row 7 and further round behind the goal.

the things you do for your kids
:pochrolleyes:

Get in!!! All done... for 24 hours at least... now just got to find some cash.
2 tickets in block 545 reserved (no idea what these will be like)! As someone else mentioned, couldn't justify the extra for Club Wembley so thought i'd spend the extra money on binoculars.

Looking forward to next season now!
I was front row 549 for the CL games, they are excellent seats, great view. Don't think anyone buying ST's in top tier has anything to worry about the view, looks like it's the front approx 20 rows.

General Sale tickets though behind the ones being offered as ST's they start to feel they are a long way from the pitch (still not too bad) but no getting away from it the pitch is a long way off, sat in those numerous occasions and not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom