Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was front row 549 for the CL games, they are excellent seats, great view. Don't think anyone buying ST's in top tier has anything to worry about the view, looks like it's the front approx 20 rows.

General Sale tickets though behind the ones being offered as ST's they start to feel they are a long way from the pitch (still not too bad) but no getting away from it the pitch is a long way off, sat in those numerous occasions and not too bad.

Nice one thanks for that...
Just had another look and tempted to move round a bit to block 548, row 6 (not sure if i can do this or not)... just hope the experience for my son (who's never been to a match before) isn't ruined by being too far away from the action... i'm not worried as see it as a stepping stone to the NWHL.

Anyone else have any experience of block 545 or similar?

Cheers

So will now now offer to ANYBODY with a bronze membership? Sure there are still gaps in that 18k

I think they are still only offering to 1-55,000. This window is open until Thursday at 5.00pm. I would imagine *IF* they don't sell out in that time then they will be at the point of anybody who wants one can have one. I've been a bronze member since Friday and I'm 62,818. Watch them go to 62,500
:pochsulk::walkercry::eriksenserious:

When it is time to pay for the season ticket, do THFC send you an email or do you just have to check your online account to see if the payment option is there? I want to pay by instalments.

When it is time to pay for the season ticket, do THFC send you an email or do you just have to check your online account to see if the payment option is there? I want to pay by instalments.

Just go to your account and you will see a notification. The tickets you previously reserved will be shown with the price next to it. Then go ahead with the purchase either by card or there is an option for instalments.

Cheers

They'd honestly be better off just opening them up to all Bronzes, setting a deadline to sell the whole 18k, then any that are left unsold by the deadline they just leave unsold for this year and then offer them to those left at the top of the list for next season.

i reserved two seats in block 549 - row 3 seat 295 and row 5 seat 296.
i contacted the club and got us moved (my boy) together in row7.

The seats are still reserved in my account as i cant de-reserve them so if anyone wants a great view near the front and cheap ST, they could ring the ticket office and ask for them....

i reserved two seats in block 549 - row 3 seat 295 and row 5 seat 296.
i contacted the club and got us moved (my boy) together in row7.

The seats are still reserved in my account as i cant de-reserve them so if anyone wants a great view near the front and cheap ST, they could ring the ticket office and ask for them....

Im not sure that is true. I reserved one in 131 row 27 & the next day moved it to 131 row 26. The first one was still showing as reserved on my account but another poster here could see it as available.

Im not sure that is true. I reserved one in 131 row 27 & the next day moved it to 131 row 26. The first one was still showing as reserved on my account but another poster here could see it as available.
ok thanks
i checked to see if they were available and they weren't - they must have already gone....

It will be interesting to see next season whether the newest season ticket holders (like some of us on this thread) will be given the lowest priority on choosing seats at the new stadium and whether we will be able to purchase seats roughly equivalent in price (hope so as can’t afford a lot more than the £675 I have just coughed up).

I'm in Block 545 so pretty close... you can see the view from seat on the Wembley website but realistically I have no idea!
I take it from your name you're from Chelmsford, Essex? How you planning on doing the travel? I'm in Colchester...
Was that direction for a CL last year - view is fine but as soon as you are anywhere in that tier you are far away and high up, its a different experience and wouldn't want to do it more than a year, you feel detached while I attend the game to feel part of it. Hard to generate an atmosphere I also found but could just have been the performance on the pitch.

They'd honestly be better off just opening them up to all Bronzes, setting a deadline to sell the whole 18k, then any that are left unsold by the deadline they just leave unsold for this year and then offer them to those left at the top of the list for next season.

I can imagine they want to give longstanding people on the list first option. Some people probably joined the list last week!!

I'm at 56k and joined in January. And only did it to get Club Wembley tickets to the Gent game.

It's crazy that you could have joined at Xmas and now have a season ticket.

Back
Top Bottom