Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How old's your son? As long as he's under 16 he should be charged 40% of the full cost or about £300 for the £745 seats. If not I'd ring up the ticket office.

Good points. But.
As I just posted on the unofficial travel itinerary thread, Drinking and Food!
He's 3, do you really need him in 131(?) because Im not moving from there! :coys:

Best block up the top tier for my season ticket to try and stand up and have a sing song ? Or have I got too much false hope and I'm going to be sitting down all season moaning whilst eating my popcorn :kaneshh:

My season ticket/card came in the post today :kanegoal:
Ha! Just came to post this...

11jngc0.jpg

I've arrived!
thdjbanana-1.gif~c200

Has anyone any experience of reserving a ticket but missing your payment deadline? My friend's reserved ticket has been removed from his account, anyone been able to call up and get it back or has it been released to other waiting people?

Has anyone any experience of reserving a ticket but missing your payment deadline? My friend's reserved ticket has been removed from his account, anyone been able to call up and get it back or has it been released to other waiting people?
The club emails are very clear on this. You miss and it gets immediately released. He'll have to try and buy again.

So all the lower tier sold and 19 club Wembley blocks sold out and a couple all but sold out as well as the front half of several upper tier blocks.

I can't understand how this extra 18.5k seemingly hasn't yet been reached.

And now the club are going to sell one year Wembley only STs (no guarantee of a NWHL one).

Hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom