West Brom VS Tottenham Hotspur 3.2.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My Team for Sunday, left Defoe out because I don't think he is 100% and could be used better as an impact man.

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=h22
zhmGvqj.png

This with Defoe for dempsey would be my pick. They are probably gonna park the bus and counter, which Parker isn't going to be able to stop anyway. Need more creativity to score first and open them up which we haven't done for far too long. In my opinion anyway...

I did not realise he is 25. Have we just kept him on the books for the sake of it?
God knows. Think the club are trying to help him, while its in everybodys best interests.
IE, we sell him on and make a profit and he gets first team football, at whatever league and level is deemed appropriate.

edit; but wtf do i know, im no windy.

God knows. Think the club are trying to help him, while its in everybodys best interests.
IE, we sell him on and make a profit and he gets first team football, at whatever league and level is deemed appropriate.

Having seen a picture of him I think it's his eyes, he has damn scary eyes.

simon-dawkins-san-jose-earthquakes.jpg

I spent 45 minutes of my life watching Norwich v Luton last week for the sole purpose of seeing how Harry Kane got on. Norwich were playing 2 up top with Kane the deeper than Jackson who was a bit of a live wire.

For the most part Kane kept it simple, dropped a little, received the ball and laid it off with some aplomb. I remember him having a couple of shots blocked but that was it, he was replaced by Grant Holt at half time.

Could be a useful hold up man while we miss Ade and a battering ram for games where we lay siege to the opposition box.

You just know Odenwigie is going to score, that or Lakakau

Just thinking about this... assuming he's told to play, this really could have a negative effect on WBA, their fans fucking despise him now, and will take the first opportunity to tell him...

...then again, when the Gooners started booing Walcott against us last season, he 'rewarded' their loyalty with 2 goals... so 'the fuck do I know?

My Team for Sunday, left Defoe out because I don't think he is 100% and could be used better as an impact man.

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=h22
zhmGvqj.png

I like this lineup. They'll park the bus so Dempsey has some aerial ability over Defoe who isn't 100% yet. I'm not ready to give up on Dempsey. Holtby should elevate his game by giving him some good service, Dempsey can score some goals but It's obvious he can't create much on his own. Excited to see what Holtby can bring to this team over time. We needed a playmaker in the midfield badly and he looks very promising. We have two fast guys driving down the wings and one midfielder who's excellent at holding the ball, but not the creative player in the middle who connects everything together. Holtby has the chance to be that player..looks good.

Back
Top Bottom