West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

don't have a good feeling about this one, o_O

It's gonna be fine mate. Relax. And I don't usually say this but they are not a good team and are in a false league position. Probably the second worst team in the prem. their muppet fans won't stand for a Redknapp style of parking the bus at home a la QPR so it's there for us to take.

Our only problem is scoring. Dear Ade just gets in the way these days. Hopefully Dempsey or superman will weigh in with a brace and Lennon is due a goal too. He has a good record against spam.

Hope so, think it's just the fucking monday spirit who is making me think this day is gonna suck even more.

This game means soooooo much to me, more than any other game this is the one I want to win (Outside of Cup finals, etc, but in itself, this is the game for me - it's my Cup Final as well as West Ham's :)

swVNJVw.jpg

100% agree.

Irons!? Are you metal? More like Alloys...

Copper load of this mug coming on a Spurs thread.

Lets hope we steal a victory from them, that would be golden.

We'll lead em have it tonight....

Sorry.

We need this win so bad. Woolwich are playing sneaky sneaky and we could go two above the chavs.

This is more our cup final than theirs. They've got nothing to play for and we've arguably given it more of the biggun about our rivalry (or lack of in some of our fans' views).

Have to agree that tonight means way more to us than them!
In terms of finishing 4th and giving. us some distance of ArseAnal ahead of Sunday, it's as vital a game at Upton Park as lasagne day!
And I'm fuckcked if THAT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

They'll double/treble up on Bale tonight...could be a big night for young Aaron tonight.

A couple of comments made about Ade - I would agree that we are better team with him in it (when he doesn't play like a dispracsic giraffe) but he has generally been dire this season. However...he has at least put a shift in in the two Lyon games and he actually contributed 2nd half in the away game - I am, being an eternal optimist, hoping this is the sign of things to come and not just a blip in his otherwise turgid season.

2-0 or 3-1 - tight first half, we'll pick them off on the break in the 2nd. Job done, 3rd place :avbpray:

Back
Top Bottom