West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't like this game - not because it is West Ham but because if we win we go third therefore we won't win or will make it a fucking nightmare 1-0 and be pitched in our own area for the last ten minutes.

43.gif

Edit: I've not added it. I'm still not even sure what it is.
Looks like the pink fellow is fixing to give the green fellow a smooch, so out comes a bordeaux-coloured fish to put that shirt-lifter in his place.

Homophobia is the best.

swVNJVw.jpg

100% agree.
So what West Ham site is it that's talking about us, if it's etiquette to publicise an opponent's site?

Also I took the smiley to be a reference to our 'big noses' because we are Jews, which of course most of us aren't. I have a fairly small nose for the record :)

I may of course be completely wrong in my interpretation. Certainly I can say I remember once in all seriousness, a West Ham fan that I knew reasonably well assumed I was Jewish because I was Spurs. Unsurprisingly we fell out over football matters in the end.

Edit - Having read the whole thread now, it seems the icon is a club. Well our club is wayyyyyyyyy more successful than their club, 17 major trophies to 4 to be exact. So if it's about clubs we're by far the better of the two :thumbup:

not sure of the homophobic intent but if thats what you see.

Hmmm... That may be Éperons referring to my earlier post. So let me clear that up...

- West Ham are supported by Ray Winstone.

- Ray Winstone was in a film called 'Scum' (note single quotes and capitalisation - not to be confused with scum).

- In 'Scum', Winstones character smashes another character around the head with a pool ball in a sock (as emulated by Smileys).

- Ask most people who have seen 'Scum' and they will remember two scenes:

1) the aforementioned "Who's the Daddy?" sock scene - and...
2) another scene where another character gets sexually assaulted in a greenhouse.

...hence me saying they could produce a second Smiley to replicate that scene.

Hopefully that should tie it all together?

fair enough Tanuki but I still dont get the gay intent?

And its a FISH not a club or a nose.

And 'where's your tool' bit is probably the most memorable scene

To be fair, we are a fucking disgrace. When was the lat time we had a 'didn't read, lol' gif thread? Poor form guys, poor form.
and we're on page 5 at not even a sniff of an ostrich!

Sort it out you cunts, we not even started on 'the ex Mr Perry'

t7PnTpy.jpg

that's the only thing that worries me!.. they will out "thug" us
Nolan & noble will have no problem putting the boot in & the 2 full backs aint worried about
kicking players up in the air either,

Back
Top Bottom