West Ham Vs Spurs (March 2007)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Spurs website is showing the game tonight at 8pm.

I commented on the club's Facebook post today asking for them to show it. I doubt I was the cause but I'll say I was!

It should be a good game. I fancy goals and I sense some drama!

Get online and watch the game of you can.

COYS

What a day that was.. Up there with best away days.

When Berbatov equalised I went mental but the winner was unbelievable..
All you see these days is wanky little internet kids say "limbs" to every goal celebration, where in reality there's 10 people clapping. Ths was proper limbs, I ended up about 6 rows from where I started from, legs in the air with 3 or 4 strangers piling on top of me.. Pwoper days.

The most dejected i've ever seen them..

Last edited:
I remember being in Malta for this, and going into a bar all by myself for the first time. It was a gooner bar too and I missed the first ten minutes or so and think we were already two down by the time I sat down. Got a lot of stick but I had the last laugh. Went back for a quiz night with my mum and we won โ‚ฌ20. Happy days.

Sess v Antonio (FIFA) is starting soon. Can be a good watch.

That goal highlighted it, but did anyone else notice that Robbo couldn't jump? I remember always banging on about how he could never get to his top corners

Well he was (still is) a pretty big unit. I never really felt he developed further after his early breakthrough at Leeds.

Berbatov however. His technique was absolute sublime. Had that same nimble touch on the ball as Zidane

Back
Top Bottom