Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 20.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite pleased with that lineup.
Winksy and Dier plus Sissoko for his energy and destroyer role. Not too shabby.
Lamela starting = boing to be honest.
Him, Lucas and Kane can hopefully press these cunts high up and expose them.

I don't care how we do it, please fucking beat them today. Head says scratchy 1 nil will do fine or if the gods permit my heart says we will massacre them so badly even their players will be in tears not just the kids in the crowd.
:tobyarm::avbpray:

All will come down to midfield.
To be fair, they didn’t look too bad there last time I watched them.
We need to be on it and lively.
Winks Dier full games and travel 5 days ago.
Think West Ham had Fabianski Arnautovic, Yarmlenko and Snodgrass away on International duty.

Our line up had Lloris Tripper Alderwiereld Sanchez Davies Dier Winks Kane and Lucas away.
Only Lucas didn’t play.
of our 6 outfield subs Son and Aurier were also away and another 2 just back from injury.

Hopefully we will have too much for them.
Yet we always make hard work of this at the best of times
what with our injuries form etc they couldn’t have picked a better time to play us.

Dier-Winks-Sissoko has something missing for me to be a really good 4-3-3 MF.
Woud like to see Eriksen return to action
Rice will sit deep. Noble will play in middle alongside either Snodgrass or Anderson, Yarmalenko right and Anderson/Snodgrass left.
Astronaut up top.

I wouldn’t underestimate thier midfield v ours either.
The game will be won there.

Back
Top Bottom