What’s this about the pod encouraging fans to grass up Moura?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also many people attribute supporting Bolsonaro with an affinity for beating up trans people.. ever heard of an ideological spectrum? Many Brazilians support Bolsonaro as a reaction to the corruption of Lula and the workers party as well as because of Bolsonaro close ties with the Catholic Church in the country. Not everyone who supports Trump thinks that Mexicans are rapists!

This is the problem with the left, they ignore genuine and fair grievances from those who are more conservative minded and instead just call them racists or rapists for disagreeing with extreme left views! Pretty much how Windy thinks and is why Trump was elected in the first place.
Im going to push back on what you said.

People who voted for trump might not have been attracted by the racism and affiliation with the far right but they were willing to stay despite it. In other words, Trump’s racism and open mocking off the disabled and constant lies were never a deal breaker for his voters.

Bolsonero has very clearly supported and said things that no dignified person should support. His comments about Pinochet, and rape and homosexuality are disgraceful and you should be ashamed to defend him.

The fact you use corruption and Catholicism as reasons to support him are doubly despicable (and I don’t use that word lightly). Bolsonero’s belief in democracy is tenuous at best and the pope is a far more fair-minded, empathetic individual than Bolsonero could ever be. The current pope would never encourage beating or killing homosexuals and he would never say rape is too good for a woman he has branded ugly.

When you pretend that Bolsonero’s views are in any way reasonable or part of normal political discourse then that unfortunately says more about you than it does the world.

Im going to push back on what you said.

People who voted for trump might not have been attracted by the racism and affiliation with the far right but they were willing to stay despite it. In other words, Trump’s racism and open mocking off the disabled and constant lies were never a deal breaker for his voters.

Bolsonero has very clearly supported and said things that no dignified person should support. His comments about Pinochet, and rape and homosexuality are disgraceful and you should be ashamed to defend him.

The fact you use corruption and Catholicism as reasons to support him are doubly despicable (and I don’t use that word lightly). Bolsonero’s belief in democracy is tenuous at best and the pope is a far more fair-minded, empathetic individual than Bolsonero could ever be. The current pope would never encourage beating or killing homosexuals and he would never say rape is too good for a woman he has branded ugly.

When you pretend that Bolsonero’s views are in any way reasonable or part of normal political discourse then that unfortunately says more about you than it does the world.
Your country has consistently voted in Macron.

Bolsanaro is a shithead, don’t get me wrong. Macron’s a shithead who hides behind being a bipartisan pussy, except when it comes to fishing rights.

Your country has consistently voted in Macron.

Bolsanaro is a shithead, don’t get me wrong. Macron’s a shithead who hides behind being a bipartisan pussy, except when it comes to fishing rights.
What the hell has Macron got to do with this? Why are you bringing him into a discussion about Bolsanero ? Are you ok ?

On a side note, the fighting cock podcast generates an annual income of approximately £70,000. With the extra inch having 3 tiers of 'support' making their annual income more of a prediction ; around £85,000 per year.
This is incorrect. The Extra Inch and The Fighting Cock are completely separate things. The Extra Inch is owned completely by Windy, Bardi and Nathan. I have absolutely no involvement with the running or The Extra Inch at all. It's been this way for years.

This is incorrect. The Extra Inch and The Fighting Cock are completely separate things. The Extra Inch is owned completely by Windy, Bardi and Nathan. I have absolutely no involvement with the running or The Extra Inch at all. It's been this way for years.
Fucking hell, took a nonsense post to get you out of a 2 year hiatus? Talk again in 2024? ;)

Not sure why I care but what's the deal with FootballFlagsUK here?

They've specifically typed that out that transcript from the podcast and are seeking support (one way or another - I'm not even sure) / general controversy?

Back
Top Bottom