What do you expect for the rest of the season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Premier League: 4th or 5th, will be very close

FA Cup: A possibility, hopefully we will make it at least to the semi-finals (exciting)

CL: Anything more than the Round of 16 would be a bonus, chances of actually winning it close to zero.

Expect?

For us to continue playing like we have a plan. To continue to see improvements defensively as well as getting a coherent attack going with players like GLC, Ndombele and Bergwijn being a big part of the new Spurs.

I don't EXPECT top four or trophies. I do however expect us to give our all in every remaining game to help achieve those goals.

I think this is a great chance to win a pj trophy this season and we've got one of the best of all time managing us to help do that.

The game at Stamford Bridge will tell us all we need to know about our top four aspirations. One win there in 30 years means it won't be easy but we are more than capable of beating an out of form Chelsea team. Or atleast not lose to them.

We haven't got to play Man City or Liverpool again in the league this season. We have Woolwich and Man Utd at home. Time to get a run going.

5th or 6th any higher or a trophy is a bonus.

Well this is awkward:

We should keep him then, because that's where were heading , a solid mid table side that isn't special.
Bet you 500 quid we don’t finish mid table
How do I know you will pay me?
I know some of you have got a hard on for Jose to fuck up, but it won’t happen
That doesn't answer my question.
Clearly it does, because my answer is that I won’t have to pay you because we will finish between 4th and 6th..as in 4th, 5th or 6th
No it doesn't.
If you can't even answer this question, then I can't rely on you to pay up.

I feel like we've turned a bit of a corner the last two games and will be a difficult 3 points for anyone to get now.

I'm expecting a top 6 finish after a few more off days and a real good go at the FA cup , CL no chance.

I don't expect our game to click this season with free-flowing football and loads of goals. This is Mourinho after all. What I've seen hints of over the last few games is that we're getting more compact and solid in defence. If we weed out individual errors (brainfarts from Aurier and Sanchez), this is looking real promising when going to final stages of CL and FA Cup.

More terrible backwards football, the declining manager blaming everyone but himself, using his reputation as cover. The place will get more and more toxic and things will come to a head over the summer.

ESsE9dVWsAAUk2O

Back
Top Bottom