What's the deal?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have this: (or a similar variation on it)

Chirpy_978713.jpg

And the Portland Timbers have this guy as their mascot:

Fuck Health and Safety. Can't we have some Spurs-themed cockfighting or Chirpy doing some mad shit like this to watch when we score a goal?

You're going to mug off Evil Chirpy? You some sort of lemon? Don't you know he killed his own fucking brother, just to get a rep?
Chirpy%20at%20Spurs.jpg

I feel for you blud, your card is marked
evilchirpy.jpg

Hey guys, y'all talking bout cutting wood? I just watched this man cut off two pieces of wood thanks to dodgy keeping by Carlo Cudicini last night.

Timber%2BJoey.jpg

Bet they mark the cut slabs with the goals and flog them as trays.

Don't tell Daniel, as that blokes transfer fee isn't high

The log cutting thing is funny. It looks good at the Timbers but it would just be weird in an English stadium though.

Even when some clubs play music to celebrate a goal it feels weird.

He isn't even wearing eye protection. Lawsuit waiting to happen.

Great and unique celebration though. After he slices the slab it goes up into the Timbers Army and gets passed around to everyone and then goes to the player who scored. I'm not positive but I was told they burn the fixture, player name and number and the minute.

Nagbe is going to be able to build a deck with them by the time he retires.

The log cutting thing is funny. It looks good at the Timbers but it would just be weird in an English stadium though.

Even when some clubs play music to celebrate a goal it feels weird.

I remember wimbledon playing a trumpet charge whenever they got a fucking corner

He isn't even wearing eye protection. Lawsuit waiting to happen.

Great and unique celebration though. After he slices the slab it goes up into the Timbers Army and gets passed around to everyone and then goes to the player who scored. I'm not positive but I was told they burn the fixture, player name and number and the minute.

Nagbe is going to be able to build a deck with them by the time he retires.

I'll assume they don't score too many goals as that seems like a lot of hulabaloo quite honestly.

I'll assume they don't score too many goals as that seems like a lot of hulabaloo quite honestly.

Actually...this season the Timbers are killing it. So be probably is giving his forearms a good work out. They are an example of how far the league has come and the adaptation of fast, attacking play. They had an unbeaten run of 17 games or something just recently.

Back
Top Bottom