What's the deal?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually...this season the Timbers are killing it. So be probably is giving his forearms a good work out. They are an example of how far the league has come and the adaptation of fast, attacking play. They had an unbeaten run of 17 games or something just recently.

I'll retreat back to my box of uneducated claims, tail firmly between legs.

I'll retreat back to my box of uneducated claims, tail firmly between legs.

No need. Your statement would have been spot on if it was DC or San Jose. Or Houston. Or Toronto. Or Portland last year. They changed there system up and it's paying them back in dividends.

There is a lot of shit in the MLS with pockets of class, but teams like Portland are quickly forcing the league to improve and progress. The best part about the league is that it fits in perfectly with the Spurs off season. It's like getting off brand crack. It may sting alil but it will get the job done.

The MLS is indeed shit... buuuut the Timbers have been very fun to watch this year and the atmosphere in the stadium is actually pretty great.

We don't need razzmatazz for a goal.

The fans' celebration is enough. Hackneyed, manufactured things like this just wouldn't fit in England.

And I agree that even music after a goal feels forced and a bit silly.

Totally agree - when we score my whole attention is on jumping up and down like a lunatic, so I wouldn't even notice music, or anything else!

Thing is... no one has ever seen Chirpy operating a Chain-Saw...
evilchirpy.jpg

Don't say you haven't been warned... good luck sleeping tonight!

Back
Top Bottom