Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is that tunnel club? I’m thinking you might get a hand job as well as prawn sarnies

Just read this back, horrible image

Nah it's in the east side.

Main thing I'm trying to work out is where the bars are!

zAfuw6s.png

Buzzing. My old man was at the Benfica game in 62 and I've managed to get him a guest ticket, my daughter's the same age now as he was then and the power of 3 generations behind the boys must see us home ! Once in a lifetime scenario I reckon - can't see us sitting in the away end any other time ! I see there are going to be 8 screens on the pitch...I hope they're all in sync !

And the bad news...wife and son aren't Yids - and our house is guaranteed winners on Saturday.

Buzzing. My old man was at the Benfica game in 62 and I've managed to get him a guest ticket, my daughter's the same age now as he was then and the power of 3 generations behind the boys must see us home ! Once in a lifetime scenario I reckon - can't see us sitting in the away end any other time ! I see there are going to be 8 screens on the pitch...I hope they're all in sync !

And the bad news...wife and son aren't Yids - and our house is guaranteed winners on Saturday.

My lot are QPR, Woolwich, Spurs and Man U (the south coast lot of course).

If any were Dippers i'd have them excommunicated from the family.

I imagine this will be the largest "attendance" recorded so far in the new stadium?

Will be nice to see the corporate areas full for once!

Divorce your wife, disown your son.

It's the logical thing to do.

:pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom