Where did this season go wrong?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was a bit of a dick. But we knew that so why appoint him? Also we've been here before re Poch only wanting to get his no 1 target, AVB being stubborn, Redknapp not being bothered about spending, Santini falling out with everyone because we didnt sign Jam Koeler i think it was.

Well yes we should have not appointed him we know that although in hindsight most of us were all behind the appointment including me.

That doesn't really excuse the job that he ended up doing though.

faint-fainting.gif

I've said that much for time now, but you're simply too much of a fraud-troll-cunt to recognise it.

No; fine thx.

Think you could do with one though Mr "I'm calm, yet having slept on it I'm still a bit prickly".

Like I said, not stomping any feet.

Enjoying the victory in the debate against many foes,

Feel one step (stomp?) closer to finally completing this argument about transfer policy against the dreaded Levy razor firm. His most vociferous supporters finally defeated.

Like I said, not stomping any feet.

Enjoying the victory in the debate against many foes,

Feel one step (stomp?) closer to finally completing this argument about transfer policy against the dreaded Levy razor firm. His most vociferous supporters finally defeated.

.......And you accused me of rambling. LOL

You know the "foot stomp" comment was stated to the general 'you' (one), yeh.

I quote: "stamp one's feet"

Stop being so butthurt, silly man...... "victory", "foes", "defeated"......? You're winning nothing like this.

.......And you accused me of rambling. LOL

You know the "foot stomp" comment was stated to the general 'you' (one), yeh.

I quote: "stamp one's feet"

Stop being so butthurt, silly man...... "victory", "foes", "defeated"......? You're winning nothing like this.
You realize I’m fucking around?

Really starting to think maybe you take all this seriously

Tbh I went to first home game against Southampton and saw cracks even though we won 4-1. The way we conceded possession and style of play. But 2 all draw away to chelsea sealed it for me. We were well lucky to get a point and overrun.

Wait..... You're now suddenly playing the 'humour' card?

You honestly think I call people "kitty" if I'm genuinely riled?

The particularly 'serious' tone has been all you my friend and escalated by "fucked your mum" ism that you weren't brave enough to correctly direct your apology for.

It has clearly escaped your attention but from the early stages of this exchange I attempted to minimise it...... You were having none of it though.

Can we move on?

Last edited:
Tbh I went to first home game against Southampton and saw cracks even though we won 4-1. The way we conceded possession and style of play. But 2 all draw away to chelsea sealed it for me. We were well lucky to get a point and overrun.
Yeah its been terrible since Chelsea away, the 2nd game of the season. Only Southampton and City at home would be classed as good performances. Beating Chelsea was nice as we do it so rarely but obviously they are terrible. Trying to think of the last season i enjoyed less... 20/21 under Mourinho was bad but we at least looked decent for about 3 weeks early on in the season. The AVB/Sherwood one was crap but we got 69 pts that season and finished 6th, we wont do that this season. I'd say it was just about more entertaining as well. Probably back to pre Jol for this level of rubbish/boredom.

I've said that much for time now, but you're simply too much of a fraud-troll-cunt to recognise it.
I have had my eagle one on you for a while with your personal insults. Why do you not just stick to football and our club but get personal. You are showing bullying behaviour to other members. You think the guy in the sky is going to stand for that. Take a short hard look in the mirror and tell me what you see. I see a lily livered individual. You think using blasphemous words is going to stop anyone sealing a one way ticket downstairs if they do not change their ways. You owe this person an apology for your pompous behaviour. Sort yourself out.

Richard, ignore this individual. He comes across as haughty and uses personal insults when others disagree with him. He has even accused you of the fortification of your parent. He is sick and twisted. He shows all the signs of the devil in sheeps clothing
He is beyond saving. Do you really believe someone like this wants to take God into their life that will lead and guide this person into a life of worship, servitude and forgiveness. Such sick individuals like this are most likely foaming at the mouth with their comments. You need to ignore individuals like this as they are destructive. They will take all the bad things happening in their life and take it out on you.

Richard, ignore this individual. He comes across as haughty and uses personal insults when others disagree with him. He has even accused you of the fortification of your parent. He is sick and twisted. He shows all the signs of the devil in sheeps clothing
He is beyond saving. Do you really believe someone like this wants to take God into their life that will lead and guide this person into a life of worship, servitude and forgiveness. Such sick individuals like this are most likely foaming at the mouth with their comments. You need to ignore individuals like this as they are destructive. They will take all the bad things happening in their life and take it out on you.

No; "He" hasn't...... The person you're pandering to has however.

......So shut up and mind your own business.

We've had poch, mourinho and conte work with them.

If they can't help, I don't see who could.
Poch worked with walker, verthongen, alderwerald, rose and improved them i agree.
But what defenders improved under conte and jose. They are not good enough but howe, de zerbi, emery have all improved their defenders through coaching and systems to suit what they have. Ashley fucking young is nearly 40 and is having a great season

I once had a conversation with a so called hard man who bragged constantly how many people he had sparked out. Being an ex boxer myself and in my late 30s at the time I had little reason to feel intimidated.

I strung him along discussing individual incidents where he ended up sparking someone.
After a few minutes I looked him in the eye and asked.....
Have you ever wondered why you get involved in these fights so often ?
Maybe you are the problem.

He smiled and said....yeah you are probably right.

Wait..... You're now suddenly playing the 'humour' card?

You honestly think I call people "kitty" if I'm genuinely riled?

The particularly 'serious' tone has been all you my friend and escalated by "fucked your mum" ism that you weren't brave enough to correctly direct your apology for.

It has clearly escaped your attention but from the early stages of this exchange I attempted to minimise it...... You were having none of it though.

Can we move on?

I was talking about moving as quietly as butterfly sneaking out of your mums bedroom.

You want an apology for that?

Or should the butterfly be getting the apology?

Absolutely

Edit: Amen

I have had my eagle one on you for a while with your personal insults. Why do you not just stick to football and our club but get personal. You are showing bullying behaviour to other members. You think the guy in the sky is going to stand for that. Take a short hard look in the mirror and tell me what you see. I see a lily livered individual. You think using blasphemous words is going to stop anyone sealing a one way ticket downstairs if they do not change their ways. You owe this person an apology for your pompous behaviour. Sort yourself out.
Oh shut the fuck up. Don’t join and try to tell us how to run the board. We were fine without you.

cunt

I was talking about moving as quietly as butterfly sneaking out of your mums bedroom.

"........after giving her one."

Come on for fucks sake.... Your just lying now.

You want an apology for that?

Not particularly.... Just odd that you'd apologise to someone else for that comment rather than me (and now pretend you had nothing to apologise for all along!).... Then the next morning come back trying to save a little more face... (I dunno; whatever your intent was at that point).

Or should the butterfly be getting the apology?

Mate, it doesn't matter if you post a LOL emoji next to every one of my replies (like you have bee); you're clowning yourself here... You acted like a dick and can't own it.

Like I said; can we move on..... Preferably without further BS on your part.

"........after giving her one."

Come on for fucks sake.... Your just lying now.

Not particularly.... Just odd that you'd apologise to someone else for that comment rather than me (and now pretend you had nothing to apologise for all along!).... Then the next morning come back trying to save a little more face... (I dunno; whatever your intent was at that point).

Mate, it doesn't matter if you post a LOL emoji next to every one of my replies (like you have bee); you're clowning yourself here... You acted like a dick and can't own it.

Like I said; can we move on..... Preferably without further BS on your part.
So you are upset.

In which case, to be clear, I’m fucking around.

No offense meant.

I’m laughing reacting because I thought you were fucking around as well.

If you weren’t then absolutely let’s move on.

Back
Top Bottom