Which 13/14 Kit Should I Choose? Kit Review

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

@ ArmadilloSackRace ArmadilloSackRace I believe you have to order it on request at an official shop or something like that. It's almost like they knew that if they printed 100 versions of the home kit with ' AIA' red in Calibri on the shirt they allready printed to much. So I guess they are not taking risks.

I have.

Sold replica shirts on a weekly basis 2 years ago. Had a lot of people willing to buy from me. Two weeks back somebody asked if I could get him a Chadli 21 away shirt. The price of it was 11.5 GBP (18.50 USD). The shirt overall is pretty good. I love the fabric (yes it got the pattern). Told the guy who was buying from me the price was 20 GBP. I got a discount on the shirts so I've got myself a free one. Only use it to sleep innit, fabric is perfect for it. If you still need the supplier I'm willing to share.

wow, some parts of it make it look like a drugdeal.
What's so special about the fabric? Is it the same fabric as the original (authentic) THFC jerseys?
Is it still 100% polyester, or a bit different?

Plus, yeah can ya share the supplier?

@ ArmadilloSackRace ArmadilloSackRace I believe you have to order it on request at an official shop or something like that. It's almost like they knew that if they printed 100 versions of the home kit with ' AIA' red in Calibri on the shirt they allready printed to much. So I guess they are not taking risks.

That's interesting. I would hope if we win a cup in them that they'd put them back on full display, as I'm sure many would want one for that piece of history. That's the only thing that would prompt me to splash all that red across my chest :/ Hell I even sharpie'd over the red dots in the Aurasma sponsor :adegrin: Made 'em look much better.

What's so special about the fabric? Is it the same fabric as the original (authentic) THFC jerseys?
Is it still 100% polyester, or a bit different?

Don't know what the fabric is, will take a look at it once I get back home. It just feels good when wearing it, soft and cooling.

supplier / believe me! I buy loads of stuff on AE/AB, it is legit. It's the Ebay version of Asia.

I like all of our kits this season, shame we're only wearing them for one season.

Our 3rd kit is the best to me. Except for the odd design on the shoulders.

Really? They were on the online shop when they first came out. There was even a news article on the official website when they first went on sale, but that's now disappeared, along with any mention at all of how you can buy one.

Like @ cahspur cahspur says, I'd expect them to put it back on sale if we win a cup, or even get to a final. Surely they'd sell reasonably well then?

Like @ cahspur cahspur says, I'd expect them to put it back on sale if we win a cup, or even get to a final. Surely they'd sell reasonably well then?

I think we can safely assume that would be so. I hate the red, but I would buy one if we won a cup in it.

Hoping that the lack of it being available on the site at the moment is indication enough to the club not to pick up that sponsor again next year. Do they think it a coincidence that we finally ridded our league shirt of any trace of red and are off to our best start in years?

Really? They were on the online shop when they first came out. There was even a news article on the official website when they first went on sale, but that's now disappeared, along with any mention at all of how you can buy one.

Oh now I remember. They weren't available in the official shops with names printed on them, if you wanted one personalized you had to make a special offer/request or something. I think this is closer to the truth than I mentioned above.

I like all of our kits this season, shame we're only wearing them for one season.

Our 3rd kit is the best to me. Except for the odd design on the shoulders.

The odd design is that hounds tooth pattern. You might have noticed it, but it's also a subtle motif on the home shirt. Personally, I'd also prefer the 3rd shirt without it.

Sorry bro, you got a Cardinal fan here. But I'm happy for the Tide fans among the TFC lot :ledley:

Ha my roommate is a Cards fan. Was all sorts of gloating yesterday after the sodomy they delivered to the Pirates and my Bravos lost at home. Dude insists he was conceived at the old Busch.

College football fan eyyyy, #goblue

Good stuff. Keep beating Notre Dame and you're always... oh wait nvm that's been cancelled for the "foreseeable future."

Ha my roommate is a Cards fan. Was all sorts of gloating yesterday after the sodomy they delivered to the Pirates and my Bravos lost at home. Dude insists he was conceived at the old Busch.

Good stuff. Keep beating Notre Dame and you're always... oh wait nvm that's been cancelled for the "foreseeable future."

soon they'll cancel the ohio state fuckeyes game ( absolute outrage if they do) , money is destroying college football rivalries

soon they'll cancel the ohio state fuckeyes game ( absolute outrage if they do) , money is destroying college football rivalries

ABSOLUTELY agreed. The death of so many traditional rivalries over the last three years has immensely turned me off to college sports.

atleast the iron bowl has survived aswell

Ha the governor of Alabama would be dragged through the streets until he rectified the situation.

ABSOLUTELY agreed. The death of so many traditional rivalries over the last three years has immensely turned me off to college sports.

Ha the governor of Alabama would be dragged through the streets until he rectified the situation.

The border war, michigan vs ND , texas vs texas a and m , Nebraska vs oklahoma and PITT vs WV, all destroyed thanks to money, just glad that i get to watch michigan vs ohio, best rivalry in College football in my opinion ( could be a little biased though) always enjoyed the iron bowl! also enjoy watching red river shootout

The border war, michigan vs ND , texas vs texas a and m , Nebraska vs oklahoma and PITT vs WV, all destroyed thanks to money, just glad that i get to watch michigan vs ohio, best rivalry in College football in my opinion ( could be a little biased though) always enjoyed the iron bowl! also enjoy watching red river shootout

Man that list can go on and on. Maryland vs Virginia or Duke are some other big ones.

What makes the Michigan/Ohio St rivalry so great is that not only is it a border war, but more significantly it's the implications that game has held historically. The Iron Bowl is a great in-state rivalry, but very rarely has it had any sort of impact on the national title picture.

Back
Top Bottom