Which cheap striker would you go for?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which cheap striker would you go for?

• Troy Deeney

• Josh King

• Olivier Giroud

• Habib Diallo

• Chris Wood

• Ollie Watkins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow!!! Real militant, game-changing stuff then.

Fight the power, John. :dawsonlol:

1b2.gif

:avbcringe:

John Thomas John Thomas - What's on your revolution 'to do' list besides moan on TFC?

Still dodging the question.....
What are you expecting me to do. Burn Levy's house down.

I'm a fan, my boy. A mere fan. And a passionate one at that.

Like many fans I express my opinions on a football forum, and, much like yourself, some agree with them and some don't.
I will still support my team when they run on to the pitch,. Again, just like you .

Unlike you, I won't be offering to wash the chairman's car and weed his flower beds every Sunday

Like many fans I express my opinions on a football forum, and, much like yourself, some agree with them and some don't.
I will still support my team when they run on to the pitch,. Again, just like you .

Unlike you, I won't be offering to wash the chairman's car and weed his flower beds every Sunday
I've already taken the sunday flower beds slot.

What an absolute bellend of a question

What does he expect you to do kidnap Levy's family?

Like many fansI express my opinions on a football forum, and, much like yourself, some agree with them and some don't.

It's a legit question born of you and others constantly using the word "unacceptable" and similarly criticising others for "accepting" what you percieve to be mediciocrity....

Yet you can't comprehend any form of affirmative action?

Lame.

If you weren't just a blowhard on the subject you could indeed do more than merely moan on TFC from the comfort of your keyboard for years on end.

Have you joined the supporters trust?

...Attempted to be any part of an organised dialogue, protest or boycott?

Ever made a banner? Formed or joined a fan movement of any kind?

I've actively and physically protested Irvine Scholar in the past, but you're prepared to do fuck all it seems.....

If I was as embittered as you I'd seek to do more, but you? .....Ultimately you're comfortable in a passive state of "acceptance".

That's called hypocrisy, John.

(Mock them all you want - as indeed many of us have - but the WengerOut and GSBOut movements put you and your ilk to shame.)

Perhaps you're not as "passionate" as you'd like to think you are......?

#"Unacceptable"?????

....What a load of sanctimonious bollocks.

Purile even by your standards, John.

Last edited:
I don't think sack the board banners put anyone to shame and they don't work, Levy and Enic hold all the cards here. We are a way away from serious protests yet.

Why?

If it's as bad as portrayed.....?

"Thieving bald cunt"
"Decades of mediocrity"
"The majority of fans have had enough"
"Unacceptable"

....You're not conceding this is merely overblown rhetoric and hollow posturing are you?

You asked me yesterday "how long are you prepared to put up with ENIC"..... I ask YOU (and John Thomas John Thomas & co. ) the exact same question.

Back
Top Bottom