Which cheap striker would you go for?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which cheap striker would you go for?

• Troy Deeney

• Josh King

• Olivier Giroud

• Habib Diallo

• Chris Wood

• Ollie Watkins

Results are only viewable after voting.
No... If I meant that, I'd have categorically said as much.

Read about the recent plights of Charlton, Blackpool, Sheff Wed. etc. etc.

Bottom line: If (!!!!!) I thought our owners were "thieves" (which I don't), I'd seek to more than just make than same post day after day on TFC, criticising others for "accepting" the situation.

What did you do to Scholar? You must have been about 12

No.... I'm scrutinizing the #Unacceptable meme.

I'm not running law over anything/anyone.

Bottom line: If (!!!!!) I thought our owners were "thieves" (which I don't), I'd seek to more than just make than same post day after day on TFC, criticising others for "accepting" the situation.

(My position here is NOT complicated.)
But why are you so insistent on criticizing other fans for deeming the poor transfer dealings of the club rather than the owners themselves?

One can deem the level of effort and or quality of incomings unacceptable even if they aren't willing to start a literal riot over it. You can make judgements.

Snake pays himself highest salary in the Prem and charges second highest ticket prices for Championship level players on display at times

Airfixx Airfixx says he’s not thieving from the club ...

Don't feed the club coffers.
Do something public to put pressure on the board/owners
Don't watch the Amazon Doc
etc.
Ahh...now then. I have not, and will never, watch the Amazon documentary.

tumblr_mcoitv85FB1qjh4la.gif

What do you think about that then mate. I'm a proper fan after all

:tobyarm:

But why are you so insistent on criticizing other fans for deeming the poor transfer dealings of the club rather than the owners themselves?

One can deem the level of effort and or quality of incomings unacceptable even if they aren't willing to start a literal riot over it. You can make judgements.

I'm sorry... I really can't be any more categoric as to the core of what I've been debating than my last post was.

"Bottom line: If (!!!!!) I thought our owners were "thieves" (which I don't), I'd seek to more than just make than same post day after day on TFC, criticising others for "accepting" the situation."

Of course, judgements are made, but I'm not alluding to mere critique.... C'mon, you're not blind to some of the extreme rhetoric that gets spewed here are you?

I'm sorry... I really can't be any more categoric as to the core of what I've been debating than my last post was.

"Bottom line: If (!!!!!) I thought our owners were "thieves" (which I don't), I'd seek to more than just make than same post day after day on TFC, criticising others for "accepting" the situation."

Of course, judgements are made, but I'm not alluding to mere critique.... C'mon, you're not blind to some of the extreme rhetoric that gets spewed here are you?
You say that knowing full well there is literally nothing the average fan can do about it. The club is not a democracy.

We also both know that if some fans wanted to start a Levy out campaign you'd be mocking them for that instead.

You say that knowing full well there is literally nothing the average fan can do about it. The club is not a democracy.

Nope.

I've listed things above that could be done..... May not be enough to oust them, but to make teh voices of discontent loud and clear, yes there are.

We also both know that if some fans wanted to start a Levy out campaign you'd be mocking them for that instead.

Again, something I've already addressed in an earlier post.....

"You may recall there was a plane protest that (literally) never got off the ground a few months back... .Did I share their grievances? No.... But I sure as hell respected the people behind it and their "passion" for the club more than I do those that do fuck all other that whinge and whine about "Yachts" & "Theft" on a regular basis."

Last edited:

I heard earlier today that there is a march planned for Sunday, a lot of fan's have had enough of ENIC and it's policies.

Nope.

I've listed things above that could be done..... May not be enough to oust them, but to make teh voices of discontent loud and clear, yes there are.

Again, something I've already addressed in an earlier.....

"You may recall there was a plane protest that (literally) never got off the ground a few months back... .Did I share their grievances? No.... But I sure as hell respected the people behind it and their "passion" for the club more than I do those that do fuck all other that whinge and whine about "Yachts" & "Theft" on a regular basis."
Must be nice to always have an answer, excuse or explanation, while never ever being wrong about anything

Seems like Ollie Watkins is off to Villa.
50% of you mugs now need to recast your vote:levylol:
Only if evidence comes out it is Levy's fault. With the new structure he is not the only one that can be blamed. There have been cheap strikers signed elsewhere. Unless you have evidence that Mourinho and Hitchen wanted them and were overruled then it remains collective failure.

Back
Top Bottom