Which Forum Members Should Own & Manage The Mighty Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's in Charge? (maximum one vote per roll)...

• Mrs Perryman - Club Owner

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • DTM - Manager

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Joe Clash - Club Owner

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Case - Manager

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Joan Thomas - Club Owner

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Zest - Social Media

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Cretinousgoat - Press Officer

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Arcspace - Cunt

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • potatoe - Chief Catering Officer

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Bazali - Chief Scout

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Tottenham Sean - BrewMeister

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • TimotheeAtouba - Club Owner

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Rocket - Head Groundsman/Mover Of The Turf

• Nutter Naylor - Security

• Big Sky Spur (Foot Fetishist) - i/c The Boot Room.

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Zest - Sports Science Guru

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Stevee - Tea Lady

• Superstaryid - Club Owner

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Allejo10 - Chief Scout In The Glorious Nation Of Kazakhstan

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Paul Gascoigne - Head of Recruitment

• Mrs, Perryman's 2-yr-old Great Nephew - Head of Recruitment

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Jimk - Head of Stadium Development (he/she renews the bogrolls)

• CousinEddie - Relaxation the rapist

• Furballman - Club owner (give him a vote or he gets upset)

• Nabil Bentaleb - Manager par excellence

• Total voters
Can't remember if you said ruben dias would be a success or not? I will assume you did.
from Portugal league there are several players who I think could improve the team a lot.
Ruben Dias would be a great CB for easily ten years. for left back Alex telles. available for around 40M euros and much better than current rose. I want to see foyth get his chances as the club right back. there’s also Bruno Fernandes but I don’t think we should make him a priority. We barely play ló Celso. And Florentino Luís from Benfica as well. A DM. will be a beast no doubt.

2019 mate

In the picture, you see the link showing that whatever was tested was 16% Sucrose, that is a sharp line, you want a fuzzy line, which in that case would show a light markation from 18 or so high and 14 or so low with the core showing 16, make sense? That shows a good broad mineral density, higher oxygen... lower nitrate as the plant has finished synthesizing proteins from with complete amino acid chains etc.

Thank you Mr Zest. We still have some other candidates to interview, so we cannot make a firm recommendation at this point in time. Our HR department will be in touch with you, hopefully within the next 5 working days.

Thank you Mr Zest. We still have some other candidates to interview, so we cannot make a firm recommendation at this point in time. Our HR department will be in touch with you, hopefully within the next 5 working days.

Bastards, thought I nailed it...

:parker:

Nagelsmann's a fan I see, if he reads the forums he's probably right up my joint, fa sha faaa shaaaw.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom