Who do you think will be the next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane, Son done nothing really? Lloris and Alderwield are now in their final stages of their career, that's what happens when players mature but Pochettinho had them in their prime. As for most still being here - Eriksen gone, Walker gone, Vertonghen gone, Dembele gone. So hardly most still here when 4 of that team are no longer at the club.

You Pochettinho fantasists do make me laugh it is like listening to someone claim Redknapp made Bale and Modric ( both did nothing before he arrived). If Pochettinho could turn average players into stars then tell me what happened with Janssen, Njie, GKN , Ndombele, Sanchez or host of other players that failed under him? He inherited a huge level of talent when he came to the club , much like Redknapp did when he walked in ( Modric, Bale, Lennon, King, Woodgate, Corluka ) and funnily enough he did absolutely nothing at QPR when didn’t have such talent available to him.

Prior to coming to us Pochettinho best achievement was 9th place with Southampton and was sacked by Espanyol bottom of the league with 2 wins in 13 and you have the balls to say it is me with the revisionist bullshit - you absolute spoon.

Yeah Liverpool don't have a team of elite players, no just arguably the best full backs in world football, arguably the best CB, one of the best keepers in the game and arguably the two best wing forwards. Yeah few elite players - jesus wept
I love the fake spin that we should thank Poch for Kane, posted this about 10 times, but they think by ignoring it, it becomes not true:

"If Tim hadn't given me the chance, I might not be where I am now. It is about a manager having faith in you, giving me that trust on that big stage. I know it's tough nowadays because there's so much scrutiny on managers and so much pressure.“

as17.jpg

Is it really reasonable, to look for a Mourinho replacement now ? NO!!!
Will he be the Fergunson of Tottenham? Maybe not. He usually stays 2\3 years wherever he goes.... thats true. He as been at Tottenham since end of November last year and you find acceptable to search for a replacement ??? Then i have to ask you if you like Mourinho ? Did you aggree with the departure of Pochettion ? You dont need to answer, i think i know the answer to those 2 questions
I'm arguing with a person, from Portugal, that joined the site a couple days after Mou was hired. Right.

If you have a contract for a job that is 3 years long when do you feel it would be prudent to start your search for another position? And if you know that in your previous jobs/contracts you typically act like a cunt and lose the support of the administration and coworkers and leave a dumpster fire behind where there used to be a functioning business would you be keen to start your search earlier? And the business, knowing they hired a complete cunt who has trashed everyone of his last positions, would they be wise to be searching for your replacement the day you were hired? A leopard doesn't change it's spots and a cunt doesn't change his cuntiness. And the football still ain't great. In fact, it's some of the most dire, unimaginatively negative shit ever served up.

I'll get to the rest of your post later.

You would be surprised for how long I´ve been following Tottenham
I´m not Mourinho´s lawyer, I joined the forum becauseI like tottenham and because I like Mourinho.

When should you look for a replacement, for a Gaffer with a 3 year contrat...you have 2 options

1st, you start looking when the gaffer showed he doesnt know what he is doing and he keeps losing games
2nd, You hope the end of 2nd season and try to make a new contrat, if he doesnt want, then you start looking, that will give you a full season to look for a new coach, and to design and look for a coach that will work on whatever project you have, unless you want to pass the message, you dont trust the coach or the coaching staff, and that might be your case :) and just to finish one last point,
If you think Mourinho always played shit and never a show with is teams, I recommend you, to look for some games, of FC Porto, and if you want a tip, search FCPorto x Lazio for the Europa League back then when Porto won the Europa League.
You want me to look at a football game from ~2003 for good football? And Mou's barely moved forward tactically from them.

Did you see tonight's game? Yup, same turgid shit served up as was served up on Sunday. And there's a reason for it. Mou is not a tactician he is a chequebook manager. Negating what the other team wants to do and hoping on moments of individual brilliance and overwhelming talent differential is not something that should be celebrated. Let's hope Bale can turn back the clock and give us these brilliant moments otherwise we are in for a long and boring, boring season. And if we don't win something, his only saving grace, you can have him back at Porto along with the scum that is Jorge Mendes.

Back
Top Bottom