Who do you want as caretaker manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should have been Graham Potter from the moment Mourinho was sacked.

I blame Patrici for Nuno, and Levy for everything else.

Nuno is so tactically poor, and his selection of starting 11 is so worrying.

Its too much of a mess and too big for Howe in the same way its too big for Nuno. He was terrible when at Burnley, his one job away from Bournemouth. Would he even want to come when he knows he'll be lucky to get to the end of the seadon? He turned down Celtic for some reason, dont think he's cut out for a high pressure job.

This is leftfield but I truly believe in it……

Jan Vertonghen. There’s zero guarantees, but if we’re going to take a punt, let’s take it on:-

- A very intelligent guy
- Someone who loves the club
- Someone who understands and thinks football
- Someone that played in, and understands how modern teams should work

Give me Professor Jan over Mason any day of the week.
Eriksens wife as his assistant?

Zoidberg Zoidberg

Are you disagreeing with me that I want Gerrard? You must know my mind better than me. Please let me know my opinion on a range of other subjects and issues, it will save me the time and effort of doing it myself. Cheers.

This is leftfield but I truly believe in it……

Jan Vertonghen. There’s zero guarantees, but if we’re going to take a punt, let’s take it on:-

- A very intelligent guy
- Someone who loves the club
- Someone who understands and thinks football
- Someone that played in, and understands how modern teams should work

Give me Professor Jan over Mason any day of the week.

He's a bit busy still fucking playing football at the top of the league with Benfica with no managerial qualifications or experience. Ridiculous suggestion.

🙄
I think he’d jack it in.

He knows his time is coming to an end and he wants a career in management. No guarantee though.

Of course he has no experience, but who are we getting in and where do they take us? If it’s Howe and 8th place is the likely outcome, what’s the downside of giving it to someone like Jan and rolling the dice?

Back
Top Bottom