Who do You want as Next Manager - MARK II

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whould would you like to see as next Tottenham Manager - Mk II

• Moyes

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 56 35.4%
  • Lambert

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • O'Neill

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Martinez

Votes: 32 20.3%
  • AVB

Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Capello

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Loew

Votes: 25 15.8%
  • Chicco

Votes: 32 20.3%
  • Other

Votes: 33 20.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same question - different Poll

It was clear that Mourinho was far and away preferred choice. He has signed a new contract, although that may just be him making sure that whoever wants him gets the best price for his services and for RM's coffers. But lets take him out the equation for now

Removed Hiddink (Anzhi), Mourinho (new contract), Lambert (less than 1% of the votes 2/214) and Klinsmann (not interested)

Added the obvious ones

THIS TIME YOU GET THREE VOTES AND YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE

Dru said:
The Klinsmann 'not interseted' line is bullshit.
From the article you sent, I read that 'then' not as 'on the other hand', but, rather, 'then, after the World Cup...'

Hence my suspicion that he's out (for the next few years).

I'm pretty sure that he's just deflecting the talk.

His odds have shorteened dramatically recently too

Blanchflower said:
Have I missed something?

Where has it been reported that Mourinho signed a new contact?

ok, he hasn't signed but it looks like he will sign. Besides, with the Chelsea job open, Man Utd coming up maybe in a year, and Woolwich a possibility I would think that he will hold out for one of those - not to mention Man City.

I also wanted to see what would happen if Mourinho was taken out the equation

Short term - I would like anyone who could win us silver-ware.
Long term - Ledley King. Why? Because he is fucking Ledley King

Sibs said:
Blanchflower said:
Have I missed something?

Where has it been reported that Mourinho signed a new contact?

ok, he hasn't signed but it looks like he will sign. Besides, with the Chelsea job open, Man Utd coming up maybe in a year, and Woolwich a possibility I would think that he will hold out for one of those - not to mention Man City.

I also wanted to see what would happen if Mourinho was taken out the equation

Sid Lowe who was at the Mourinho press conference where the quotes were said to have come from said they were completely fabricated by the Daily Mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom