Who do You want as Next Manager - MARK II

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whould would you like to see as next Tottenham Manager - Mk II

• Moyes

Votes: 43 27.2%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 56 35.4%
  • Lambert

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • O'Neill

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Martinez

Votes: 32 20.3%
  • AVB

Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Capello

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Loew

Votes: 25 15.8%
  • Chicco

Votes: 32 20.3%
  • Other

Votes: 33 20.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blanchflower said:
Sibs said:
Blanchflower said:
Have I missed something?

Where has it been reported that Mourinho signed a new contact?

ok, he hasn't signed but it looks like he will sign. Besides, with the Chelsea job open, Man Utd coming up maybe in a year, and Woolwich a possibility I would think that he will hold out for one of those - not to mention Man City.

I also wanted to see what would happen if Mourinho was taken out the equation

Sid Lowe who was at the Mourinho press conference where the quotes were said to have come from said they were completely fabricated by the Daily Mail.

The Daily Mail make shit up? Noooooo never! ;-)

Blanchflower said:
Sibs said:
Blanchflower said:
Have I missed something?

Where has it been reported that Mourinho signed a new contact?

ok, he hasn't signed but it looks like he will sign. Besides, with the Chelsea job open, Man Utd coming up maybe in a year, and Woolwich a possibility I would think that he will hold out for one of those - not to mention Man City.

I also wanted to see what would happen if Mourinho was taken out the equation

Sid Lowe who was at the Mourinho press conference where the quotes were said to have come from said they were completely fabricated by the Daily Mail.

Well either way, Marca report it would be €20M to buy him out of his current contract - either he or the buying club would have to pay that to get him this summer. He has a contract until 2014. Would Levy pay that on top of his wages and transfer demands?

The polls shows loads of people want him... lets just take him out the equation for now.

Blanchflower said:
parklanephil said:

Not expecting anyone to be surprised, but the 'quotes' were subsequently widely reported elsewhere to the extent that they are now taken as gospel

Also he hasn't come out and said it since...

Sibs said:
Blanchflower said:
parklanephil said:

Not expecting anyone to be surprised, but the 'quotes' were subsequently widely reported elsewhere to the extent that they are now taken as gospel

Why would he?...That would only add weight to the original completely false comments that were made up from a public press conference

Blanchflower said:
Sibs said:
Blanchflower said:
parklanephil said:

Why would he?...That would only add weight to the original completely false comments that were made up from a public press conference

.. And thus I have backed up your argument. But thanks for clarifying for everyone

All this effort arguing about the next manager means only one thing.

Redknapp will be the one in charge next season.

I'll bring up what I mentioned in the other thread however, Man City don't win anything and I think Mancini might not get another chance at the Project. I could see us going for him, Premier League and Champions League experience and he will have a point to prove. Not saying this is who I would want (Chicco wins hands down) but I can see the attraction for ourselves and to him as well. He also uses the 4-2-3-1 formation which I think we mirror when everyone is fit (Modric being part of the two).

It%27s_Chico_Time.jpg

Ramsingh said:
WHO THE FUCK VOTED FOR AVB?

i hit AVB... he wasnt my first choice but from the names on the list id take him as a 2nd or 3rd choice.
despite what happened at chelsea he really is a decent manager. he is also young and could build
a solid future at spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom