Who is in your PL team of the season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is this the official line up? Jesus who votes for these things?
Pogba is obviously a typo, right? The guy who got Mourhino sacked and is looking like getting Ole the sack soon enough too is regarded as one of the best 3 midfielders in the premier league?.....lost for words on that one.

The players......so, yes, (Gabriel) Jesus did vote.

Certainly not Pogba

_106562195_pfa_team.png

I don't understand Pogba, but maybe he's a very nice guy and that's why he gets so many votes or maybe he's a bit like Dembele in the sense that you can only really understand how gifted he is when you meet him in a pitch. But for me Pogba is closer to the EPL flop team of the year (esp considering his market value and wages)

The voting was done in early March when Pogba was "free from Mourinho" and Ole was giving him the "freedom to play the Man Utd way" etc etc.

He also does a lot of dabbing on social media, which goes down well with fellow Pro's.

The voting was done in early March when Pogba was "free from Mourinho" and Ole was giving him the "freedom to play the Man Utd way" etc etc.

He also does a lot of dabbing on social media, which goes down well with fellow Pro's.

It’s classic, who was playing well within a week of the voting? Nobody even remembers August-October, just the way people are nowadays

He is a millennial footballers dream, smiles, hugs, does a fancy turn and all style over substance, never going to die for the cause, the poster child for so many players now

How can you complain that the team ranked third doesn't have any players, but moan that the team ranked 1 and 2 by QUITE A LOT, have almost all the players...

We could come third and win the CL and LFC could come second and win nothing. Who has had the better season?

Plus, would those players have had the same season if they didn't play for one of the top 2? I'm pretty sure if Kane or Son played for City their numbers should have put them in the running for 'team of the season'.

Oh, and to clarify I never complained (your words) I said it was boring.

Last edited:
You’re taking this whole football thing too far. When has this place ever been a football forum? I couldn’t give a crispy about the dippers back 4. :dierpochhug:
To be honest, full backs got in by default. I had Wan-Bissaka in but changed it right at the end just cause I thought TAA edges it. Van Dijk easy one, and honestly looked at the left backs and thought who else is there.

Ederson
TAA - Van Dijk - Laporte - Robertson
B. Silva - Fernandinho
Sterling - Hazard - Mane
Aguero
Pretty much the same team but Hazard instead of Pogba.

To be fair Citeh and Pool have been streets ahead of everyone this season, in the PL anyway. Pogba is the baffling choice really.

Anyway, if our boys end up lifting the CL who gives a fuck whom made the team of the year.

:tobyarm:

Why are you posting on this thread then if you don’t give a fuck?

But why post at all as this Forum is cancerous and depresses you

Cue incoming GIF

In the title. Really hard to pick for me because Liverpool and City have just been so dominant, tried to remain non-bias cause I wanted to pick Sonny over Hazard/Mane and Sissoko over Neves but tried to remain neutral.

Ederson
Alexander-Arnold-Van Dijk-Vertonghen-Robertson
B. Silva-Fernandinho-Neves
Hazard-Aguero-Sterling

Just realised I missed Sterling somehow, fixed.

Here is the website
Premier League team of the season: Who makes your XI?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom