Who is your favorite current Spurs player?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who is your favorite Spurs player?

• Friedel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gomes

• Cudicini

• King

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dawson

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Kaboul

• Gallas

• Nelsen

• Assou-Ekotto

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Walker

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Rose

• Parker

• Modric

• Bale

• Lennon

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Van der Vaart

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Huddlestone

• Sandro

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Bentley

• Dos Santos

• Kranjcar

• Adebayor

• Defoe

• Saha

• Total voters
Rafa for me. Can win us games on his own. Other than Ade and Gallas he's the only one with a track record of winning at the biggest clubs and i think it shows in his attitude.

i'm torn between Rafa, Parker and sandro but just Rafa is great scores and seems like a really nice guy who always has time for the fans

Have to say Walker, always comes across really well and his goal against the scum, and the freekick, were absolutely class. Still a young player and has lots of room for improvement but he's a hardworker and you have to admire that. Got him on the back of my shirt for this season and haven't looked back since.

:walker:

Ledley King.

It's not even close, the man is Mr. Tottenham. He is a microcosm for this club that I love so much - destined to achieve more but hasn't, successful in parts, fantastic to watch at times, majestic, plays the game in the right fashion, likes a few beers.

Rafa, BAE, Parker they're all great - but I can't look past someone that has been at this club for over 10 years from the youth system upwards. Everytime King steps out onto the field it is a joy to watch, and sadly I think that his time with us is coming to an end. He's the only name that I'd consider getting on the back of a shirt, I'll probably do so at his testimonial, frame it and put it on my wall.

He's probably my favourite sportsman of all-time. A flawed genius that we all seem to love so much.

God Save Our King!

Park Lane James said:
Ledley King.

It's not even close, the man is Mr. Tottenham. He is a microcosm for this club that I love so much - destined to achieve more but hasn't, successful in parts, fantastic to watch at times, majestic, plays the game in the right fashion, likes a few beers.

Rafa, BAE, Parker they're all great - but I can't look past someone that has been at this club for over 10 years from the youth system upwards. Everytime King steps out onto the field it is a joy to watch, and sadly I think that his time with us is coming to an end. He's the only name that I'd consider getting on the back of a shirt, I'll probably do so at his testimonial, frame it and put it on my wall.

He's probably my favourite sportsman of all-time. A flawed genius that we all seem to love so much.

God Save Our King!

My good man! You have put it exactly how I feel about Ledley in words when I couldn't be arsed more than a sentence.

Thank you!

Have some positive rep, sadly I can only give a solidary point per post, that deserves more.

Kotten said:
Park Lane James said:
Ledley King.

God Save Our King!

My good man! You have put it exactly how I feel about Ledley in words when I couldn't be arsed more than a sentence.

Thank you!

Have some positive rep, sadly I can only give a solidary point per post, that deserves more.
Haha thank you Sir!

I'm quite shocked at how many people haven't voted for Ledley. I think he's the only Spurs player that I'd meet and genuinely be star struck, the man is a living legend! He epitomises this club more than any other player that i've seen in my time supporting Spurs, and that's good enough for me.

this poll has made me realise just how many members of the current spurs crop then i really do like.. rafa, king, benny, walker, kaboul, bale, sandro. the team is full of great guys.

I love Sandro - I think he could be world class if he takes it seriously - and Benny, Walker, VDV, Dawson, Kaboul, Lennon, Bale, Modric and Parker are all awsome of course (I sound like a 12yo boy), but I've got to go with King after everything he's given to the club. To play at such a high level for all that time with all those injuries makes him a real legend.

P.S. Gomes is also amazing, both as a keeper and as a person - I hope he gets a second chance or a quick move back to Holland.

If it was based purely on ability and how they perform it's Luka

But it's not. So VDV wins it for me. Classy player, passionate and sensational missus.

Also have a lot of time for Daws, even if he was utter shit I still would, he always plays the game with a smile on his face, is 100% committed and loves the club.

Oh and a special mention for Benny. Just because

henryp0p said:
this poll has made me realise just how many members of the current spurs crop then i really do like.. rafa, king, benny, walker, kaboul, bale, sandro. the team is full of great guys.
Can you imagine having to pick someone like Suarez, RVP or Terry to be your favourite player? :saha:

right now I have to say Kyle Naughton for THAT intervention!

Looking on the whole, King, Daws, Bale, VDV, Sandro or Benny, if not all tied for first, walker, scotty and Kab run em close!

Without hesitation it's Ledley King....the others may come and go but he has been Spurs his entire footballing life.

Special mentiones though to Rafa and Dawson for unbridled love of the shirt

yiddo2786 said:
henryp0p said:
Can you imagine having to pick someone like Suarez, RVP or Terry to be your favourite player? :saha:

Thank fuck for Tottenham having class. I'd fucking hate to see any of them in the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom