Who should be our Captain?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who should be Tottenham Captain?

• Total voters
For all the people who don't like keepers as Captain is there something that stops someone like Hojbjerb from being a leader in the midfield just because he doesn't have the armband?

Something that stops any of our defenders from leading the backline if they are not captain?

It seems like plenty of guys in the past were more than able to be leaders on the team with Lloris being captain and plenty of teams have zero issues with leadership on or off the pitch with keepers as captains as well.

Ok let me think
Hugo's been our captain for what 7 years now?
He's the france captain and as seen in the documentary he did a far better job of being captain than Harry Kane

Why change the captain? Just because you don't like a GK being captain? Piss off lol

There was no point in the documentary it was shown that he did a better job of being captain than Kane.

Top marks for not actually reading my first post. And actually, in the documentary Kane was always more vocal than Hugo.

You are actually being quite an annoying prick, so off you fuck and suck off Hugo, whilst rubbing Tanguy's belly.
I read your crap post
I just read the stereotypical crap that Goalkeepers can't be leaders

All Kane did in the documentary was scream a few swear words and I'm pretty sure while Hugo was out our record was pretty bad, well Poch got sacked during that period so we can't have done so well.

Also I find you very annoying too 👍

PEH should not be captain at all. The way he blamed reguilon and shouted at him in one of the games last season for his own shitty pass was embarassing.

Utterly embarrassing, the man posters on here fawn over and call "warrior". Can't even admit when he fucks up royally.

But hey, he sure can flail his arms!

Utterly embarrassing, the man posters on here fawn over and call "warrior". Can't even admit when he fucks up royally.

But hey, he sure can flail his arms!
Asking the impossible from your teammates while making the mistake yourself and then shouting at them is not captain material at all.

Only Hugo is suitable of the players listed. Hojbjerg isn't a definite starter long-term, I think in the next 18 months we will (hopefully) upgrade in that area. Dier likewise, although the upgrade will be sooner.

Son's a great player but too soft to be a captain imo.

Back
Top Bottom