Whose your rivals?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man city Chelsea's biggest rival. Don't make me laugh.

If tottenham were battling it out with man city last day of the season for the title. Chelsea fans would be shouting for man City every last Jack of them.

They won a world cup apparently..

I don't get why we are rivals for them. Millwall, Chavs or the likes of QPR, Palace seem better rivals for their pikey fans

I won't dwell on any anti-semitic tendencies which might underpin this so-called rivalry they have with us. But for me they are non-existent in the fixture list. I look for the scum, the chavs, then other big 4 Utd, LFC etc. I've never once looked at our fixtures and thought i wonder when we've got Wet Spam. They are a nothing club to me.
They're irrelevant.

Jabba's little mate buddying up with Chelsea and Woolwich to pretend to matter.

At most they're an annoyance.

Isn't white hart lane the nearest away ground to carrow road

No idea mate...... Maybe.

Watford/Norwich just sounds like some nouveau manufactured rubbish..... Like Leicester's divvy view of us as rivals...

Meh.

Norwich/Ipswich
WestHam/Millwall
Leicester/Who cares!

etc.

Also; notice Leicester weren't even asked as part of that survey? LOL :sonpoint:

Nice to see the survey confirms the athletic track renters are obsessed with us.

Woolwich must have an intense rivalry with the chavs, so intense they all sing about us when competing in a cup final.....

I am always amazed how many opposition fans apart from the usual suspects consider us rivals (to varying degrees).

SCBC
Villa
Man C
EFC
Watford
LFC

Etc etc
I can get some of them:
Villa - for a while were we trading places with them in the league
EFC - Same as above but we always had the upper hand apart for that time in the 80's when they probably had the best team in the league only for Liverpool get all English teams banned from Europe.
Watford - Is full of Woolich fans, prior to them getting promoted to PL many had Woolwich as their 2nd team, talking youngsters here.
LFC - I think this is a very recent thing and us finishing above them for almost a decade now has really pissed them off, also it seems more of an online thing. Met up with many in Madrid and never felt anything like a rivalry there, quite the opposite in fact. Whereas online it's totally opposite.
Not sure about the South Coast Baptist Club though.

Back
Top Bottom