Wig On @ home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure whether Falque should start or not but on the basis of his last game and a half there is no legitimate reason not to start him. Norwich are better than Wigan, not that that means a great deal but it does mean there is no cause to say 'one CL start against Norwich' which seems to be belittling an opposition who seem to have a knack for mugging us off.

Lloris remains the keeper I would start, you can't rotate keepers. If Dembele and Adebayor are fit they both come in to replace Huddlestone and Defoe, if they aren't fit then those two remain...and our lack of cover continues to be exposed.

We will still win this game.

It's not that I don't rate Dempsey and the things he's done at Fulham; he's just a bit of a bellend.

Wants this about Lloris making a blunder? Didn't watch the game or highlights. Seems to me it was 2 lucky goals and lack of concentration at the end from our defenders.

I couldn't fault Lloris for either goal. He made a good reaction save low to his right but the ball bounced off his legs and landed at the feet of a Norwich player...the ball could have gone anywhere, hardly his fault. The other was going wide but deflected off Vert leaving Lloris little chance.

Wants this about Lloris making a blunder? Didn't watch the game or highlights. Seems to me it was 2 lucky goals and lack of concentration at the end from our defenders.
he didn't really make a mistake, he saved a powerful point blank header, ball bounced out (you expect defenders to clear it from there) into a dangerous area but he couldn't have pushed it anywhere else, it was too 'reflexy' to push anywhere else. He nearly recovered to get it again but got unlucky...

Not sure whether Falque should start or not but on the basis of his last game and a half there is no legitimate reason not to start him. Norwich are better than Wigan, not that that means a great deal but it does mean there is no cause to say 'one CL start against Norwich' which seems to be belittling an opposition who seem to have a knack for mugging us off.

I would welcome starting Falque. From the very little I've seen of him I've been impressed. Thought even from his few appearances in the EL last year that he looked really mature and composed. It would be a powerful message to Dempsey and Siggy, neither of whom have stepped up yet, and I think it would do the kids wonders, both for Falque's confidence and trajectory, and the other kids in general.

I'm still assuming that one of either Siggy or Dempsey will eventually integrate themselves, and I really hope that Falque is given a good loan as a starter to a newly promoted side, like Livermore.

Back
Top Bottom