WIGAN!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dru said:
I know we all hate Woolwich but if we had just lost at home to Wigan there would be people on here moaning if our players/manager werent pissed off.

There is a difference between being pissed off and being a cunt.

If Van Persie were a man he'd have looked Caldwell in the eye, shaken his hand and said "well done you deserved it"

then come out to face the press post match to say that "he and the rest of the team weren't good enough on the night, are annoyed with themselves and are determined to win the next match."

Also I noticed that if you hit the CC button on that YouTube video the subtitles read as follows:

Caldwell: Robin, just leave it yeah?

Rapist: LEAVE IT :goonermong:

Caldwell: No, no - leave it right? Just leave it.

Rapist: LEEEEEAAAAAVE IIIIIITTT!!! :goonermong:

Caldwell: .... leave it? :sad:

Match official: Alright, alright gonna have to ask you to leave it. He's not ready to leave it, so I need you to leave it. Ok?

WIGAAANN!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!
Who would win in a tournament? 1970 Brazil, Di Steffano's Madrid, last year's Barca*, or Wigan under Martinez facing relegation?

*With Barca's current form Wigan would win 3-0

Back
Top Bottom