WIGAN!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pyro_era said:
Newcastle have gotta play Wigan too, Away! They might just do us another favor. But it's all on us now, gotta take advantage of this and win at loftus road. :rafaaaa:
Hope so. Seems they are on a roll with Man U and now the paedos.

I blushed a little to myself when the tv told me Harry's our longest serving manager in I forget how long, but it floored me. I keep feeling like he was just brought in!

But yeah, the reason I like Martinez (or avb) or even Rogers maybe is that they might stay and build something. That would be grand.

The in words of a great man " I support Tottenham first and who ever Woolwich are playing against second"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J6ejg1yBJc[/youtube]

see top comments
"if Caldwell was black Van Persie would have been suspended for 8 games" :harryhmm:

I love Martinez even more now than i already did

He does fantastic things with a team of clowns , that Alcaraz fella is the worst central back that walks the English soil and lets be honest beating Manure and Le scum in one week is a great achievement for any team , let alone a team that was dead and buried.

My guess : Martinez seems like a nice guy but in fact has the families of the players on a non disclosed location from the beginning of February : The players get one message

IF WE GO DOWN , YOUR FAMILY WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE

Every time I've gone a while without considering what a horrible twat van persie is, he does something else. They breed scum at that place.

I'm not completely sold on Martinez but he's got class, loyalty, and looks a good bet for keeping mostly Championship level players up in the top league yet again. Guess you can't honestly say he's more of a risk than Brendan Rodgers, for example, who is a fairly popular choice.

Luda said:
Happy to be wrong tonight.
Fucking dirty, plastic wankers. Leaving early when your team needs you the most. Empty seats all over the place at The Immigrants. Wembley!!!
Boos all round at the whistle and van Persie showing how much of a bad loser he is, just like his manager. Classless fucking cunts at that place.

You called the last bit perfectly (the bad RvP bad loser bit) but the first part coulda been a description of last Sunday at about 7.30pm!! :defoe: :vdvcry: :harryfacepalm:

I also said this:

I see their point of view, but come on Goons - there's a difference between leaving at 4-1 with 5 minutes to go and leaving at 1-2 with 5 minutes to go. Awful fans.

:harryhmm:

Blanchflower said:
stainesspurs said:
Brilliant result by Wigan.

It's one of the best away days going - fingers crossed they will stay up.

Mainly because they have so few fans it seems like a home game!

Or the 7am £10 "death train" we catch every year... smash through aload of cans on the way up, get some breakfast in the spoons then stumble into "The Venue" opposite the station, play Chas n Dave songs on the jukebox for 3 hours continuously, dance around whilst necking £2 double whiskey and cokes.

done it the last 2 seasons, blinding.

I know we all hate Woolwich but if we had just lost at home to Wigan there would be people on here moaning if our players/manager werent pissed off.

Yes, but in the semifinal at Wembley our players had their say with the ref - then turned and faced the Chelsea players like men and shook hands like professionals. I watched the low points again several times yesterday to see if my perspective had changed at all and the player's actions post-match, particularly Kyle Walker, were commendable.

Back
Top Bottom