Will Bale leave this summer? POLL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Bale leave this summer?

• Total voters
We definitely should try to keep him as he's such an important part of the team.

Who do you think would try to buy him?

I'm hearing that Brazil are interested

You can take that to the bank. *

* if you do, they make look at you like this :walkerwtf: Or this :paulinho:

You can take that to the bank

@ sammyspurs sammyspurs

I completely agree with the premise that net spend should never be given as an indicator of squad quality. It's why it was funny to see the scousers wanging on about it. Even though they could claim their net spend from Torres to Carroll was -£15m they had still spent £35m that could have been invested more sensibly elsewhere.

My point with net spend is that because we have made a large profit on players since our CL season we can fund a spending spree without the need to sell players. We've already done our selling in the form of Modric (£33m), Crouch (£10m), Pav (£8m) etc.

Sometime in the next three weeks, Bale will probably go to Real. All he has to do is refuse to play in the first game and the deal will be done (in fact he's kind of been told to do that by our director Kieth Mills). Get your grieving in early.

:avbmad:

On the plus side, we'll be much stronger regardless.

I was up for selling if we did it a week or two ago and got 100M in one go.

Not as keen on selling him 1wk before the season, and letting them pay 100 quid a week for 6000 years

Fuck me a lot of people were in denial on this one :harryfacepalm:

A toast to the 12 who called it right

KOUwudm.jpg

Leo-Toast.gif

I think at one stage, alot of people thought he would go....then it became clear he was off.

Dont think people who guessed right deserve any credit, or those who were wrong deserve being mocked. How could anyone know anything? One of those things that really dont matter imo.

I think at one stage, alot of people thought he would go....then it became clear he was off.

Dont think people who guessed right deserve any credit, or those who were wrong deserve being mocked. How could anyone know anything? One of those things that really dont matter imo.

It 'twas obvious. I literally broke it down on the other page play by play 23 days before it happened.

Some people simply don't have the depth of knowledge others do. It's not your fault spammy. Your just a bit dim.

Not to be pedantic, but I count Summer as beginning of June to end of August. Only the astronomical definition of Summer counts it until 21st September, by the more common everyday definition (and meteorological one) summer ends end of August.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006042319912

So in fact most of us were correct, cock.

That's incorrect. As were you in trying gauge if gb was leaving spurs this summer.

It's no biggie. Just admit it and we can move on.

Back
Top Bottom