Will you boo Poch when he returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

will you boo poch

• yes

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • no

Votes: 74 70.5%
  • don't know how I am going to feal

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters
From ShedEnd

17 hours ago, axman2526 said:
Pochettino told the journos after the TV portion of the Friday interviews, when asked what reception he expects on Monday.
That the fans should know it was not his, or his staffs, wishes to leave Spurs, they were sacked, and had they not been sacked then they probably would still be there.
His mum has also nicknamed him "the crier". And he told the journos he does not know if he will be able to keep his emotions in check on Monday....

Oh FFS that's all we need , him blubbering all over the place

Poch on the outside when Spurs score tomorrow:

Stoic GIF by Jason Alan Cook

On the inside

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

The guy comes out with numerous interviews being really positive about us to the point that Chavksi fans are annoyed and some still find a way to look at it negatively. Had he said negative things the same people would be saying "I told you so".

Its clear he still loves us and that will never change. The man didn't want to leave us...he then wanted to come back to us even after being sacked.

To actively boo him imo would be pretty disgraceful and quite short sighted.

The guy comes out with numerous interviews being really positive about us to the point that Chavksi fans are annoyed and some still find a way to look at it negatively. Had he said negative things the same people would be saying "I told you so".

Its clear he still loves us and that will never change. The man didn't want to leave us...he then wanted to come back to us even after being sacked.

To actively boo him imo would be pretty disgraceful and quite short sighted.
It's just an act to soften the atmosphere tonight.

Poch knows what he's doing, don't be fooled.

Nutty Naylor gonna shit a brick at that mixed scarf.

It takes all my willpower to stop myself nutting people wearing them in the Shelf Bar.

When we played Woolwich at Wembley during the stadium transition there was a dad walking towards me down Wembley Way with his 2 Boys who both had half and half scarves on.

When they got level with me I went over to the boys and asked them if they needed me to call Childline for them.

It takes all my willpower to stop myself nutting people wearing them in the Shelf Bar.

When we played Woolwich at Wembley during the stadium transition there was a dad walking towards me down Wembley Way with his 2 Boys who both had half and half scarves on.

When they got level with me I went over to the boys and asked them if they needed me to call Childline for them.
At the Liverpool home game saw a couple of twats wearing Harry kane bayern munich tops. I mean what the actual fuck

It's just an act to soften the atmosphere tonight.

Poch knows what he's doing, don't be fooled.
nope definitely don't think it's an act. In all his years with us I dont remember him using these sort of tactics against the opposition and he's basically alienated himself from most of the chavski fanbase after this as well.

He was speaking what he actually feels.

Nihal Arthanayake, has just said on his BBC radio show, "I was with Mauricio Pochettino & his wife a couple of weeks ago, & he told me that he still loves Tottenham".

Now, I know he would be expected to do this, but the way he went round our entire coaching staff with warm hugs at the end actually made me like the cunt a wee bit more. Easy to do after a big win, but still gave me a weird feeling in my nethers.

However he also did the weird thing managers do with other managers at the hug break off, by holding Ange’s cheek in his hand. I can’t recall ever touching another man’s face. Weird as all fuck.

Back
Top Bottom