Willian, lucky escape? (Eriksen)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

knee.gif

jerk.jpg

The people were asked and they voted:
vshdMRI.jpg

/thread.

Now that this thread is officially over, I'm off to start a new one called "Soldado's dingleberries can play better football than David Villa"

We'd have been excited whichever of the two we got, of course, but Eriksen's youth and the price tag definitely help to sway my opinion. I thought 30m was too much for Willian and I'm really glad that we offered it, the chavs offered more and got him when they didn't need him really, and we ended up getting 21 year old Eriksen for 11m. Makes me do a laugh.

Stroke of genius on Levdini's part to dangle our purchase of that dispicable mercenary Willian out to the point where Chelsea had no choice but to jizz their Roubles over him, only to then stroll Eriksen in before the dust settled.
:levystare:

I never liked Willian. Never thought Eriksen could be or man either, happy he proved me wrong (so far).

He's only played 67 minutes for them... hardly basis on whether he'll be a flop or not..
but either way, he's a mercenary cunt who's greed turned his head at the last minute, and we could do without (another) one of them at the club, depending on your views on Ade!

I haven't seen enough of either to judge who's the better player currently. Although I do believe we got the better deal with eriksen due to his price (1/3) of willian and his youth. The main thing I've heard is that he has problems with consistency. If he can work that out over the next two years I have no doubt he'll be considered a world class player not too long from now

I haven't seen enough of either to judge who's the better player currently. Although I do believe we got the better deal with eriksen due to his price (1/3) of willian and his youth. The main thing I've heard is that he has problems with consistency. If he can work that out over the next two years I have no doubt he'll be considered a world class Real Madrid player not too long from now

:baletroll::levystare:

Back
Top Bottom