Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Something heart warming about signing a player from the English lower divisions.

(Pity there's not a Jason Dozzell smiley)

Not a smiley, but you can always improvise

zvpl.jpg

Re VDV, I'm not clear at all about his reasons for leaving and whether we desperately wanted to keep him or not.

I don't think he was as clear cut as 'wanting out' as Berbs, Modric and Bale. But whatever the reasons, he went, as with Carrick, who again there are conflicting reports as to how much he wanted to go.

But, I don't blame ENIC for selling at a huge profit players who want to go, as I said though, the question is why all our 'galaticos' want to go/end up going. The answer in the end is money.

Adama traore from melbourne victory!!!! Yeah, even being an aussie i can't say much about the a-league... But he isn't a bad left back and would cost nothing (relatively speaking)
Represented ivory coast at junior levels

Why would we want a sick player? We can't afford for them to get well. I'd rather a fully fit one who can start playing right away.
No I think what he meant is that he is ill...

...no no, wait, he is bad, man ...but in a good way...

Or, or, Ream...?

Dench...? Gnarly...?

:avbcringe:

Back
Top Bottom