Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Speaks more about SAF than anything - he has treated many strikers in bizarre ways including Rooney who just about left. Using his as a gauge of performance is way off target
SAF took no shit from prima donnas. Remember why he initially fell out with the scouse caveman? It was because the latter tried to engineer a move to blackmail the club into paying him more.

Player treating his club with disrespect, sound familiar?

SAF took no shit from prima donnas. Remember why he initially fell out with the scouse caveman? It was because the latter tried to engineer a move to blackmail the club into paying him more.

Player treating his club with disrespect, sound familiar?
Whatever fits your agenda - I guess Rossi, Forlan, RVN were all shitters too and Berbs became PL's top scorer by mistake

Last edited:
Huuuuuge difference
Why? Because we got a transfer fee? The man was determined not to see out his contract with us and went on strike to force the move, upsetting other players in the process. Cuntball, on the other hand, did see out his contract, even if there was no fee. But both were extremely disrespectful to the club and fans, just in different ways. That is really the key part.

Let us boil this down to the truth, and that is fans enjoyed watching the man while he was with us, they see a lack off goals at present and are prepared to swallow any amounts of cuntitude just to have something entertaining to watch. No more to it than that.

Why? Because we got a transfer fee? The man was determined not to see out his contract with us and went on strike to force the move, upsetting other players in the process. Cuntball, on the other hand, did see out his contract, even if there was no fee. But both were extremely disrespectful to the club and fans, just in different ways. That is really the key part.

Let us boil this down to the truth, and that is fans enjoyed watching the man while he was with us, they see a lack off goals at present and are prepared to swallow any amounts of cuntitude just to have something entertaining to watch. No more to it than that.

There's plenty more to it. Professional footballers are arrogant and obtrusive, but they're also unusually motivated. They are constantly striving for the top. Plenty of players for every team there's ever been hear they're being pursued by a "bigger club" with a bigger contract and their head is turned.

However, not every player walks down the street to a bitter rival that's in successful form. There is nothing more despicable in sports to me. It's the indication of a blackened, soulless cunt on the inside.

So yes, while I agree the lack of goals is certainly involved in our willingness to forgive and move on, it isn't the sole driving factor. Even if Judas became a manager and led his team to the Champs League final and expressed interest in the Spurs job, I'd spit on whatever device I read that media article on.

Huuuuuge difference

Judas was worse, but lets be honest, thats 99% for joining the scum, and 1% for screwing us out of a huge transfer fee. But he was out of contract when he left, and didnt refuse to play for us while taking our wages.

What Berbatov did would have been just about forgivable if he had said sorry since. But he never did.

Two games he refused to play for us, and in Levy's words had a negative effect on the dressing room.

Last edited:
Judas was worse, but lets be honest, thats 99% for joining the scum, and 1% for screwing us out of a huge transfer fee. But he was out of contract when he left, and didnt refuse to play for us while taking our wages.

What Berbatov did was would have been just about forgivable if he had said sorry since. But he never did.

Two games he refused to play for us, and in Levy's words had a negative effect on the dressing room.

Did Modric apologize? I apologize if I missed it, but I don't recall seeing it at all. Bale did, but we did more for him than the other two so I expected absolutely no less.

Back
Top Bottom