Wish List - Your 3 to be Relegated

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking at the bottom of the PL table below, it's very close At this stage of the season there is usually one team rooted to bottom with no hope of staying up, not this season. At the moment, there are just 5 points between Southampton (bottom) and Leicester (13th). Who would you realistically like to see go down? My choices would be Leicester, Everton and West Ham.

P GD Pts
13. Leicester 18 -5 17
14. Leeds 16 -6 16
15. Bournemouth 18 -21 16
16. Everton 18 -10 15
17. West Ham 17 -9 14
18. N. Forest. 17 -22 14
19. Wolves 17 -16 13
20. Southampton 17 -17 12

Last edited:
Looking at the bottom of the PL table below, it's very close At this stage of the season there is usually one team rooted to bottom with no hope of staying up, not this season. At the moment, there are just 5 points between Southampton (bottom) and Leicester (13th). Who would you like to see go down? My choices would be Leicester, Everton and West Ham.

P GD Pts
13. Leicester 18 -5 17
14. Leeds 16 -6 16
15. Bournemouth 18 -21 16
16. Everton 18 -10 15
17. West Ham 17 -9 14
18. N. Forest. 17 -22 14
19. Wolves 17 -16 13
20. Southampton 17 -17 12

Assuming this question is based on realism/this table (as opposed to picking any 3 premier league clubs), then I'd have to say.

West Ham - need I say more?
Everton - racist bunch of cunts
Leicester - disliked them ever since their flukey league season and their disgusting stinking attitude towards us. Shithole place too.

Assuming this question is based on realism/this table (as opposed to picking any 3 premier league clubs), then I'd have to say.

West Ham - need I say more?
Everton - racist bunch of cunts
Leicester - disliked them ever since their flukey league season and their disgusting stinking attitude towards us. Shithole place too.
Yep, hard to disagree with any of that. I'd be surprised if anyone here chose a different three.

I guess another way to look at it is which carcass might we pick over?

I don't see anyone I would want from West Ham, Leicester or Everton.

On the other hand Saints, Wolves and Leeds have some interesting players ... Ward-Prowse, the Wolves goalie and Neves would be nice additions for example.

I think if Everton go down they could be seriously fucked financially. They mightn't return any time soon. Same goes for West Ham.

mr burns GIF

I guess another way to look at it is which carcass might we pick over?

I don't see anyone I would want from West Ham, Leicester or Everton.

On the other hand Saints, Wolves and Leeds have some interesting players ... Ward-Prowse, the Wolves goalie and Neves would be nice additions for example.
OMG, we could finally land the missing piece: Traore!!!

Back
Top Bottom