Wish List - Your 3 to be Relegated

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What have you got against Southampton?
Absolutely nothing!
In my opinion, they can no longer make it out of the relegation battle.

off topic: I was happy about the rise of Nottingham Forest because they were often represented in European football when I was a child and youngster.

Absolutely nothing!
In my opinion, they can no longer make it out of the relegation battle.

off topic: I was happy about the rise of Nottingham Forest because they were often represented in European football when I was a child and youngster.
OK. Nottingham Forest have the unusual distinction of having won the European Cup more times than they've won their domestic league.

Assuming this question is based on realism/this table (as opposed to picking any 3 premier league clubs), then I'd have to say.

West Ham - need I say more?
Everton - racist bunch of cunts
Leicester - disliked them ever since their flukey league season and their disgusting stinking attitude towards us. Shithole place too.

I’ll go along with that summing up but you should have added Scouse before cunts for Everton!

OK. Nottingham Forest have the unusual distinction of having won the European Cup more times than they've won their domestic league.
Before the start of the season I thought, man oh man, they shop like the big ones.
That was probably more money thrown out the window.

Looking at the bottom of the PL table below, it's very close At this stage of the season there is usually one team rooted to bottom with no hope of staying up, not this season. At the moment, there are just 5 points between Southampton (bottom) and Leicester (13th). Who would you realistically like to see go down? My choices would be Leicester, Everton and West Ham.

P GD Pts
13. Leicester 18 -5 17
14. Leeds 16 -6 16
15. Bournemouth 18 -21 16
16. Everton 18 -10 15
17. West Ham 17 -9 14
18. N. Forest. 17 -22 14
19. Wolves 17 -16 13
20. Southampton 17 -17 12

I wouldn't mind all of that lot going down!

Everton, West ham and Leicester would be my choice but I think it will be Southampton, Bournemouth and Forest.

West Ham, Leicester and Everton...just. Close call between Everton and Forest, mainly because I think Forest have made an absolute mess of their season by buying far too many players.

Brighton, Brentford, Fulham and Bournemouth.

I like the first three, but they all have to go down to confirm with my pedantry over which teams belong in the top flight.

They would then be replaced with Sunderland, Blackburn, Sheffield Wednesday and Norwich. Each following year Blackburn and Norwich can swap with Middlesbrough and Bolton.

I know that's 4 and in fact Sheff Weds are in the 3rd tier, but those are the rules and that's it.

But the serious answer is of course West Ham (hilarity), Wolves (boring) and probably Bournemouth (a beach not a football team).

Looking at the bottom of the PL table below, it's very close At this stage of the season there is usually one team rooted to bottom with no hope of staying up, not this season. At the moment, there are just 5 points between Southampton (bottom) and Leicester (13th). Who would you realistically like to see go down? My choices would be Leicester, Everton and West Ham.

P GD Pts
13. Leicester 18 -5 17
14. Leeds 16 -6 16
15. Bournemouth 18 -21 16
16. Everton 18 -10 15
17. West Ham 17 -9 14
18. N. Forest. 17 -22 14
19. Wolves 17 -16 13
20. Southampton 17 -17 12

West Ham, Forest and Leicester

Back
Top Bottom