*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course oil-man sinks us!!!
FUCK OFF!!!!

CONTE OUT YESTERDAY!!!

Get someone in that wants us to play attacking football, i don't care who!!!

This is a shit Wolves side!!!

Such a poor second half. Lifting our skirt for Liverpool to fuck us for 4th place.

These wankers on the pitch don't care enough, all back to the five star hotel training facility on Monday. They should have a fucking portacabin, no parking, get the bus in.

Useless.

0 goals against a second string Championship team and a relegation battling Wolves team.

I've been done for a while now, but just a reminder...CONTE OUT.

I think I am done watching Spurs under Conte. The same problem every single week. We are unable to make any changes when things are clearly slipping away from us. And the same shitty late substitutions. And don;t let me ever see Kane take another free kick.

Back
Top Bottom